Black Aces has New M4 Clone

David Deyarmin

3 hours ago, cas said:

Honestly I don't have the wood

While that was also true, what I thought I typed was "I don't hate the wood."

I didn't even notice that in the photo. I get what they were going for, the rugged industrial look, but perhaps they didn't think it out far enough putting it in front of a roll off dumpster. "At least you won't have far to walk to throw this POS away!" :D

Edited by cas

Cas - You might be trying to sound funny but you're coming off as a snob

I have an SDS Tac-12 and 2 friends that own Benelli M4s have shot it and were so impressed they bought one

The checkering on the grip is very close to the checkering on the Benelli Field Stock

If they release on of these in Titanium with their Black Walnut furnature I will be ALL over it

6 hours ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

Maybe it's just me but I would have staged the "beauty shot" on something other than a rusted, roll-off dumpster.

The non-starter for me is pedaling a non-Benelli firearm on a Benelli Forum and expecting hugs & kisses.

No eye appeal for me. But then that's why there are 33 flavors of ice cream.

I see a bulky forend bracket for the rail support.

I see white letter highlighting for "Black Aces"......not seen on Knights, Benelli, HK etc.....; IF visually challenged naive friends Ask where can I buy one ?, that's your opening to disclose the mfg.

The last time wood furniture seemed attractive on a tactical style shotgun was the Rem 870 standing upright in the middle of the bench seat of a  Plymouth Belvedere, sometimes a AMC Matador, (with hemi interceptor engine) featured in the 1960's Jack Webb TV Series Adam-12. "One-Adam-12 respond"; what a great series it was. Officers in the day not afraid of offering a "wooden-shampoo" with their billy clubs to any misfits that needed to be cleaned up before getting to the Station for booking.

The obvious style mismatch of corn-cob forend style with checkering for the stock wrist is a walk-away for me. Even looking at the depth of wood stain / wood figuring differences has me all cross-eyed.

When one is in Sales, you need the thick skin to hear and gracefully accept the No Thanks.

image.png.6a63dad90f4a7fa1e4855fe46a24e06d.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 6.47.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 6.45.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 6.53.49 PM.png

Edited by benelliwerkes

1 hour ago, benelliwerkes said:

The non-starter for me is pedaling a non-Benelli firearm on a Benelli Forum and expecting hugs & kisses.

When one is in Sales, you need the thick skin to hear and gracefully accept the No Thanks.

I hate to break it to you sweetheart but I have ZERO to do with the sales of ANY firearms

I got out of the Corps in 2000 and went to work at FRC East as a aircraft mech and currently work on F-35s

I'm also not the FIRST person to start a topic about the Beneli clones and I probably won't be the last

22 hours ago, David Deyarmin said:

It has wood furnature and an interesting rail Benelli owners might buy it just for the furnature.

13 hours ago, David Deyarmin said:

I hate to break it to you sweetheart but I have ZERO to do with the sales of ANY firearms

It was the implied sales pitch I was referencing not your employment history.

Done here.

39 minutes ago, benelliwerkes said:

It was the implied sales pitch I was referencing not your employment history.

Done here.

MY god you read a lot into a simple statement

I don't even own a Black Aces shot gun (YET) and you accuse me of being a shill

Edited by David Deyarmin