M4 Trigger Outrun

Benjamin Button

1000s of rounds fired out of mine. Can pull the trigger as fast as I want never had that problem even with ghost loads and cheap bird shot. You might need a real 7rd tube or perhaps you just got unlucky. Can’t really speak for the Panzer , the only one I know of personally has a self disassembling problem.

• Like 1

If never had any issues with the firing speed either.  Further, I’d never take a knockoff panzer into war.  Yes it’s worth the extra money, it is after all made in Italy and not turkey.

Edited by RxArms
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CharlesAFerg said:

Idk man, but that's like asking the Porsche dealership about how to fix your lada. Maybe there's a Panzer forum?

I am asking how to fix my Benelli. The Benelli is the weapon in which I am outrunning the trigger. 

The Panzer, which is not my gun, completed the test with no problems. 

9 minutes ago, Fullassault said:

Try a 7 round tube, the extension might be slowing down the loading of the shells.

I actually have the Dave’s metal works 7 round tube, not the extension. Don’t know why I put extention on the post.

I am going to put the stock 5 round tube back on the firearm and see if that works. 

9 hours ago, Benjamin Button said:

I am asking how to fix my Benelli. The Benelli is the weapon in which I am outrunning the trigger. 

The Panzer, which is not my gun, completed the test with no problems. 

Hopefully StrangerDanger or one of the other experts on here will reply to you. I'd make sure your shells aren't getting hung up anywhere, polish the tube inside with steel wool but don't lube it. There is a thread on this forum on how to do that. Get some good, heavy dummy rounds to cycle through and see if you can figure out the problem. My GUESS is that the 7 round tube isn't quite flush and the shells are getting hung up there or your spring isn't pushing them out with enough force or both. Your problem isn't normal and you can fix it, you'll learn a lot doing it as well.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this really helps but have you checked for any rough patches or metal slivers on all the cycling components? I’d probably do a full check on the argo pistons, bolt carrier, machining in the receiver, and remove the spring from the recoil tube to check those associated parts out as well. How does your follower look from the magazine. Any odd wear marks? I’m probably not adding anything you’ve already done though…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of those things where the theoretical meets reality.

Out running a Benelli trigger isn't particularly difficult.  But other than doing mag dumps into the same spot just to see how fast you can do it, it serves no purpose. (Then you start to play the game of "go as fast as I can without going so fast it doesn't work. You work on your timing and rhythm. Sure it can be silly expensive fun a for a few minutes, next thing you know you wasted 125 rounds and didn't really learn anything. lol)

"Damn, I can't do something that never actually happens!" ;)

So it's a "problem" that's not really a problem. 

As to the WHY, it could be that the Panzer is over gassed (and beating itself to death). So the fact that it can do something you don't need to do might not be a good thing.

:)

Edited by cas
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4