Jump to content

Made all upgrades I wanted


CEBEP

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ceephus said:

Nice build, I just saw it on Reddit. I kinda like that foregrip, is it rubbery? Does Toni Systems make it too?

Not rubbery but polymer very grippy texture and thin aluminum Mlok slots (pretty much useless in that position) insert. yep, Toni System too and only 94 grams. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Where did you buy the stock? I have been searching everywhere for weeks to buy it but no one sells it state side.

Bought it from Toni System website delivered to Italy. Had to wait for some time for stocks to be produced. As far as I know they have a couple of distributors in States but not sure about stocks availability 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OP, have u had a chance to shoot it since u got to this current configuration. Please share a range report. I’m personally very interested in hearing it.

I thought I was done with mine, however, I’m not completely sold on having a pistol-gripped stock on my shotgun (mesa tactical urbino) as I have always ran traditional shotgun stocks. I considered getting a benelli field stock but feel they’re too long for my liking (based in listed specs, not experience) and lack the cheek riser the urbino has. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, xblax619 said:

I considered getting a benelli field stock but feel they’re too long for my liking (based in listed specs, not experience)

I currently have the field stock installed on mine and love it. It feels much shorter than the og pistol grip stock that came with mine. Even though the specs are the same as the og pistol grip it tucks into shoulder much much better. The reason I want the Toni systems stock is for the QD points and some other features that it has that I think are way better than the og field stock. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CEBEP said:

Bought it from Toni System website delivered to Italy. Had to wait for some time for stocks to be produced. As far as I know they have a couple of distributors in States but not sure about stocks availability 

Yeah,I have checked every one of their distributers that they have listed on their website on none of them had the stock in stock only other parts that toni makes. Ill go back and check again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xblax619 said:

OP, have u had a chance to shoot it since u got to this current configuration. Please share a range report. I’m personally very interested in hearing it.

I thought I was done with mine, however, I’m not completely sold on having a pistol-gripped stock on my shotgun (mesa tactical urbino) as I have always ran traditional shotgun stocks. I considered getting a benelli field stock but feel they’re too long for my liking (based in listed specs, not experience) and lack the cheek riser the urbino has. 

Didn’t shoot it yet as stock was installed yesterday. It would take some time for me to bring it to the range though. But I’ll update here once I do. One thing for sure, loading it is alot easier now. I tried many different methods on loading and found the belt to be the easiest for me. It’s very easy to flip it one handed and load with weak hand from the belt. Wasn’t possible with pistol grip. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Yeah,I have checked every one of their distributers that they have listed on their website on none of them had the stock in stock only other parts that toni makes. Ill go back and check again.

If you can have it shipped to some EU address which can then send it to you, you can contact Toni System via WhatsApp and try to reserve one. Once available they can let you know and you can place an order. Not ideal but that’s how I did it as it was also out of stock on their website. Or you can register on their website and check availability there and subscribe to updates when it’s on stock. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW the stock comes with SX/DX plate, so you either install it for lefty or right hand shooter. Also it will make your M4 front heavy as the stock is only about 300 gr of weight. As you could see it was 2 QD slots installed on sides (in right places) which are interconnected to each other inside. But there is also a third QD slot at the bottom. 2 slots to insert shells as well. These guys are specialized in sport shooters products, which is why I love their stuff. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found only two places that carry in the US/Canada.

https://christiansencomponents.com/product/tst-benelli-m4-polymer-stock/      USA

https://tacord.com/product/toni-system-tst-stock-benelli-m4/   Canada

The Canadian store has 2 left in stock, but I dont know how ordering stuff like this from Canada works. I will contact them on Monday and see what they say. The US site does allow for email notifications, but again how long is that going to take before they get any in. I will also contact them on Monday and see what they say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

I found only two places that carry in the US/Canada.

https://christiansencomponents.com/product/tst-benelli-m4-polymer-stock/      USA

https://tacord.com/product/toni-system-tst-stock-benelli-m4/   Canada

The Canadian store has 2 left in stock, but I dont know how ordering stuff like this from Canada works. I will contact them on Monday and see what they say. The US site does allow for email notifications, but again how long is that going to take before they get any in. I will also contact them on Monday and see what they say.

They have two distributors in US and as far as I know this is the second one: 

https://americanprecisionfirearms.com/american-precision-firearms-home/toni-systems-american-precision-firearms/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2024 at 1:22 AM, John Doe said:

I found only two places that carry in the US/Canada.

https://christiansencomponents.com/product/tst-benelli-m4-polymer-stock/      USA

https:/acord.com/product/toni-system-tst-stock-benelli-m4/   Canada

The Canadian store has 2 left in stock, but I dont know how ordering stuff like this from Canada works. I will contact them on Monday and see what they say. The US site does allow for email notifications, but again how long is that going to take before they get any in. I will also contact them on Monday and see what they say.

Tacord does good business. They will ship to the US, you just have to email/message them and work out payment and they will hold up their end. I've bought some parts from them, just had to communicate.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...