SBE II Back-ordered?

shell waster

benellishooter - is there a benelli sticker on the box end with:

Item Part

||||||||||| bar code||||||

00000 x0000000

?? - if so the model # is the 1st number under the bar code. ... ...

anyways - I have to agree with mudhen here ...

[ 06-01-2004, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: birddog ]

Um, thanks for the informative input.

Where would GM or Ford be if they pulled this with customer service... out of work! Where would Dell or Gateway be if THEY pulled stuff like this... out of work!!! But because it's almighty Benelli I'm supposed to chance not correctly filling out a warranty card because of a question they WON'T answer??? Yeah, I see EXACTLY where I'm wrong...

Yeah, big deal if the number is wrong, they probably wouldn't accept the gun for repair anyway... why would they repair a gun if they won't answer an EMAIL!!!

Greetings all......I have been watching this thread for some time. I just wanted to see where it went. I am the Customer Service Manager at Benelli USA.

In the past week I have sent numerous test emails and closely followed our telephone traffic. I have observed the number of calls received, the average hold time, the number of transferred calls, and the number of hang-ups. I have listened to nearly all of our customer service reps as they handled calls. To be quite honest, I don't have a clue why some emails weren't answered. Our staff is comprised of knowledgeable, courteous people.....and I stress the fact they are people, and as such fall short of perfection. The folks at Benelli are passionate about what we do...but if someone made a mistake or performed to less than expectations.....well, I am genuinely sorry for that and ask you to give us an opportunity to set things straight. The folks who host our website are working with us to find out what may be happening to some of our email traffic.

I am currently in Memphis, TN attending the Ducks Unlimited Great Outdoors Festival. I can't do very much from here but our staff remains on duty to provide assistance. If you have not received a response to an email you sent through our website, I ask that you please forward it (including the header) to our customer service coordinator: [email protected] . I have seen a number of emails get bounced back as undeliverable due to an incorrect email address, so please take your time when you enter it.

We are more than happy to communicate with our customers, via email or telephone. Oh, and by the way.....we have never refused to honor a waranty because the card wasn't filled out properly.

In the days to come, I will be watching the forums and attempting to provide prudent advise when appropriate. We really aren't hard to get along with.

Thank you for reading the website and being willing to look and improve customer service. Listening is what it's all about. I have just purchased my first Benelli so no complaints here but I think it is great that you would come on the website and post up.

Thanks for looking into this Montefeltro.

Just for the record, the email wasn't bounced back, just never answered.

I'm very glad to hear warranty work would still get done, but how was I supposed to know. I couldn't very well write an email and ask...

Hopefully this can get resolved with a little more attentive customer service and it'll be nothing more than something that *used* to happen.

[ 06-05-2004, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: BenelliShooter ]

I purchased my first Benelli a SBEII in March and it came in last week. But before I ordered and spend that kind of money I had some questions I called Benelli cust. service three times. I had no trouble haveing to hold on the line and my call went thru very quickly each time. The service rep. was very pleasent to speak with and was very helpful. That was very important to me as to which shotgun I was going to purchase. I'm very happy with their service and with my new shotgun. Would I buy another yes not only because of such a great product but also how they took care of me on the phone. Thanks Benelli !!!