Tactical M4 Gun Case

harleywood

I've been terying to get my hands on the benelli case and have been unsuccesfulo. My local gun club did a torture test on a pelican case and now I think I'm gonna get the Pelican 1720. Any forum members have experience with Pelican products?

10-4, I use Pelican cases for optics (binoculars, range finder) a takedown over & under (SKB & Baikal), and my 700P's, (1 in 308, 1 in 223). You can drive over them and not hurt the contents. The only downside is the cost, but you do get the protection!!

10-4, I use Pelican cases for optics (binoculars, range finder) a takedown over & under (SKB & Baikal), and my 700P's, (1 in 308, 1 in 223). You can drive over them and not hurt the contents. The only downside is the cost, but you do get the protection!!

Geneleo I agree price is not cheap. My only concern with the Pelican is that I have multiple stocks for my M4 so which one do I cut the pelican for? Anyone know if they make a 1720 with regular non cut type foam and if so where can I get one?

Geneleo I agree price is not cheap. My only concern with the Pelican is that I have multiple stocks for my M4 so which one do I cut the pelican for? Anyone know if they make a 1720 with regular non cut type foam and if so where can I get one?

Mine came with foam that I cut myself, or now the newer ones may come with the "pluck" type foam. I believe I got mine from Galls, a police supply in Lexington, Kentucky, and I got some from I believe Sniper Country Emporium. I've had mine for several years. Another good case is the Doskocil "All Weather" series, for about 1/3 the price of the Pelican, or the Storm cases, or the Starlight cases, all are good, with varying prices.

2 questions - 2 answers.

This is the case I personnaly use for Ops, it fits the standard stocked M4 perfectly. It's Molle adaptable and has plenty of options...

Sorry - It won't let me show you the 5.11 Shotgun case or a link to it

As for Pelican cases, we use them for storage and movement in our Air Ops, can't hurt them! But they are heavy!

Mg