M4 Collapsible Stock for Sale

yallknowho

• 5 weeks later...
I think Carriercomp is but I'm not entirely sure. If they are there's no telling when they'll be available or how much they'll be. But based on what they've produced so far, the quality will definately be there. At the moment I'm holding off for a good deal so Kip will probably release his stocks before that happens regardless on when that is. Hopefully he'll tune in here and give us some info on them. Maybe even some good pictures. There's some pics on the carriercomp website but no close ups.

CC has the stocks WAAYYYY on the back-burner and with the Mesa Urbino hitting the market in less than a month, I highly doubt Kip will persue the stock. It was going to cost nearly what the Benelli does blackmarket anyway.

The Benelli OEM remains the only viable collapsible stock on the market for 1 year MINIMUM imho. Beyond 1 year, who knows. We might have more to worry about than a manufacturer for a CS.

Edited by Unobtanium

CC has the stocks WAAYYYY on the back-burner and with the Mesa Urbino hitting the market in less than a month, I highly doubt Kip will persue the stock. It was going to cost nearly what the Benelli does blackmarket anyway.

The Benelli OEM remains the only viable collapsible stock on the market for 1 year MINIMUM imho. Beyond 1 year, who knows. We might have more to worry about than a manufacturer for a CS.

Which is exactly why I stopped waiting for the Carriercomp stock and finally bought a Benelli C Stock. But I refuse to stop waiting for the bolt handle. I'll be getting one of those babies. :rolleyes:

Which is exactly why I stopped waiting for the Carriercomp stock and finally bought a Benelli C Stock. But I refuse to stop waiting for the bolt handle. I'll be getting one of those babies. :rolleyes:

The Bolt-Handle is a "gonna happen". The C-stock is a "Well...if I get bored...if...if..." type thing. There is no real demand for it at the price-point it would come in at and the trouble it would be to create.

I suspected as much and it's nice to hear someone with some experience actually say it. As cool as I think the collapsible stocks look, the price you have to pay to get one is simply rediculous. You couple that with the fact that Mesa Tactical is coming out with the Urbino in collaboration with one of the largest LEO's in the country and you quickly see how well regarded those Benelli collapsible stocks must be.:rolleyes:

Thanks Duggan. :cool:

Got one for 525 shipped, interesed? let me know.

• 1 month later...