Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
tucker301

2010 Spring Gobbler Photos Thread

Thanks. I bought an Indian Creek, and I think I am going to try a Rhino and/or a Pure Gold to compare them. I actually turkey hunt with a SBE l. Don't know if there is a difference in how the SBE l patterns vs. the SBE ll. I have a pretty hot set-up with a Hastings .660 and Win.Hi-Vel #6's. Just looking for a better mousetrap. May be switching to the Hevi-13's. I've got 11 months to play with it. Thanks Buddy..Mike

I generally don't take shots past 30 or so yards, so I'm not too worried about how well the thing patterns at longer distances or extended range performance of the shot.

Just call 'em close and whack 'em.

Nice! Was this the same bird that got away before?

Yep. 1 of 3. Maybe my buddies you get the other 2 in the morning.

Yep, Clinton lake. Dewitt IL. I'm lucky to have been able to hunt there three years in a row. They only give out 7 permits per season for Clinton lake.

Congrats, Mudhen. Looks like you had yourself a great time in Nebraska. Nice birds and great pictures. Thanks for sharing..Mike

Hunted a total of 3 days and maybe a total of 8 hours and Andy Kaiser and I both limited on birds with 3 each.

1st bird

Turkey004-1.jpg

2nd bird

Turkey010-1.jpg

Great birds. Awesome video.

All the birds are awesome on this thread. I lost my shot at turkey this year, would have been the first tim in 8yrs to go and only the 2nd time in my life. After seeing the pics and that video Ill definetly be working hard next year to go.

Congrats on the nice birds. Pictures are awesome. I saw the video on O.G...Well done, Hawghuntr. Looks like fun..Mike

I was pissed cuz the sun was in my face and my buddy wouldnt take the damn picture!

tuk31.jpg

10.5in paintbrush!!! eat your heart out home depot!

tuk44.jpg

Edited by ishootkittens