Arizona immigration conspiracy

heckler&kochp2000

I bet this arizona immigration conspiracy has a something to do with some type of gun banning, Call me crazy But watch and see What do you all think .

This may be old news but i was just putting my thoughts out there .

I think you're crazy! they're already always trying to ban more guns... this is a completely separate issue. :p

so lets see... AZ. likes its own gun laws and AZ. likes its new immigration law, so who exactly wants the guns gone/banned????? so you're saying Jan Brewer will give up some gun rights for her state after the feds do their job and get rid of all the ILLEGAL ALIENS there??? thats the trade off??:rolleyes: I think not there lil buddy!! sounds more like what YOUR CRAZY STATE CRAZIFORNIA would do!!;)

AZ does have some of the best gun laws, and now AZ has some of the best immigration laws. If we didn't have vehicle emissions (in some parts) this place would be perfect :) If Cali doesn't like it, they can go to you know where. As for congress giving the standing ovation, shame on them!!! Try walking through Mexico (tourist areas not withstanding) without papers (or looking over your shoulder)...Not gonna’ get started :) And I promised myself I wouldn't rant.

AZ does have some of the best gun laws, and now AZ has some of the best immigration laws. If we didn't have vehicle emissions (in some parts) this place would be perfect :) If Cali doesn't like it, they can go to you know where. As for congress giving the standing ovation, shame on them!!! Try walking through Mexico (tourist areas not withstanding) without papers (or looking over your shoulder)...Not gonna’ get started :) And I promised myself I wouldn't rant.

I am All for Arizona and There Gun Laws i just know how sneaky this crazy Admin is. im guessing Texas is next LOL sucks but it is what it is , My thoughts are like a gamble there not for sure to win just a thought just a roll on the thinking Dice .

I hate to say it but good for Arizona when it comes to there new immigration laws! I am sick of hearing constitution this constitution that but people seem to forget it only applies to US citizens. As for any gun laws that may try to sneak in I think thats kinda reading things a little past the point.

With that being said if people really worry this much then go tell someone who can do something and don't ***** on a internet forum. I don't have anything against the OP or people who replied but come on folks let your "voice" be heard. The reason laws and the govt in general keep getting worse is because no one pushes back.

ANY new gun law is one too many! We could all end up like California:eek: but living in NM has it's advantages and hopefully by getting rid of this worthless Governor we have had might help with the border issues WE have in Southern NM! Hopefully our new Governor will address the border since it's really near to her home District? I like this thread, Conspiracy and Obama why does that have a ring to it? Shame on you guys that voted for such a looser!!:)

ANY new gun law is one too many! We could all end up like California but living in NM has it's advantages and hopefully by getting rid of this worthless Governor we have had might help with the border issues WE have in Southern NM! Hopefully our new Governor will address the border since it's really near to her home District? I like this thread, Conspiracy and Obama why does that have a ring to it? Shame on you guys that voted for such a looser!!:)

So you are against fundamentally changing the USA. :D Bam is already using the oil leak to further the Carbon, Green, Cap and Trade, American Power Act or whatever they are calling it this week. You can't push back when you have reps from both parties taking orders from lobbyists.

I hate to say it but good for Arizona when it comes to there new immigration laws! I am sick of hearing constitution this constitution that but people seem to forget it only applies to US citizens. As for any gun laws that may try to sneak in I think thats kinda reading things a little past the point.

With that being said if people really worry this much then go tell someone who can do something and don't ***** on a internet forum. I don't have anything against the OP or people who replied but come on folks let your "voice" be heard. The reason laws and the govt in general keep getting worse is because no one pushes back.

I agree with you its the people who control the goverment , I think:mad: or thats how it used to be !

I agree with you its the people who control the goverment , I think:mad: or thats how it used to be !

That's how it's supposed to be. But I see this regime pushing policies whether the majority of people support it or not. Look at what polls show about the majority on health care and this AZ law.

I still don't get how the Gov can be so against a law that is just a kinder, gentler version of their fed law (huh??). I think other states will soon follow AZ on this matter. People are fed up, and pushing for this, but the Gov doesn't want to listen. Damn, here I go again d'oh! :)

That's how it's supposed to be. But I see this regime pushing policies whether the majority of people support it or not. Look at what polls show about the majority on health care and this AZ law.

I still don't get how the Gov can be so against a law that is just a kinder, gentler version of their fed law (huh??). I think other states will soon follow AZ on this matter. People are fed up, and pushing for this, but the Gov doesn't want to listen. Damn, here I go again d'oh! :)

In the end the Redneck Militia will decide. :D

yeah push back! like trying to stop a tank with your bare hands.