Ammo testing....

Jackalope

Alright Guys, I received the baby magnums from Creeper. Was anyone else going to send anything they wanted to get tested ? If not, i'm going to start prepping for these tests. I'll do them as soon as my NP3+ pistons come back from coating.

I was still planning to do that, I had some ammo on back order that should arrive late this week that I wanted to include...

I sent enough so that if you get the urge to take one apart and photograph the innards, you're welcome to do so. I'd do it, but I don't have a digi camera anymore. :(

Cheers,

C

Ok, thanks, i'm tempted to just shoot them all though lol. But i'll take one apart so everyone else can check it out.

I'll wait for you RDA1, no worries. KFAB, did you come up with some custom loads you wanted to include ?

Yep. I have two loads that I can send you. One is 1 1/8 oz and the other is 1 oz, both #8 shot. Both will cycle through my M4 just fine and it would be interesting to see how they stack up. PM me your addy and how many of each you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...