WTB False Magazine extension for M4

les_garten

• 2 weeks later...

We are only about 1/2 way done with the current hanging roll. Maybe I can start blowing my nose with the paper too, instead of a tissue or my wife's shirt, in order to speed up use.

I will look through my storage locker next time I'm that way and see if I still have mine. If so you can have it. I was just there and don't remember seeing it in the "cast off" parts bin but I wasn't specifically looking for it so may have just missed it.

We are only about 1/2 way done with the current hanging roll. Maybe I can start blowing my nose with the paper too, instead of a tissue or my wife's shirt, in order to speed up use.

I will look through my storage locker next time I'm that way and see if I still have mine. If so you can have it. I was just there and don't remember seeing it in the "cast off" parts bin but I wasn't specifically looking for it so may have just missed it.

Heh, listen, I wouldn't wanna rush this process at all. But if you need any help, I can send my English Cocker Spaniel over there. He has no problems working these kinda problems. Just leave a foot or so of the toilet paper hanging down and he'll handle the rest...

I'll send him right over soon as he finishes his Rum Punch.

You gotta Vacuum Cleaner rite?

Danny_1000.gif

• 2 weeks later...

If you can't find the blank (5 round) extension, I make a pretty neat extension that allows for 6 rounds in the tube. We call this a "New Jersey" special as the guys in that state are only allowed 6 rounds. Search this forum for "New Jersey special" and the pix will come up. And although I've only been lurking , I'm still around and have a few 7 round FL tubes available. Questions at [email protected]

Joe

If you can't find the blank (5 round) extension, I make a pretty neat extension that allows for 6 rounds in the tube. We call this a "New Jersey" special as the guys in that state are only allowed 6 rounds. Search this forum for "New Jersey special" and the pix will come up. And although I've only been lurking , I'm still around and have a few 7 round FL tubes available. Questions at [email protected]

Joe

Yeah but I'm looking for a New York Special!

:)

Can only be 5 rounds

No luck finding the false extension. Wife "vaguely" remembers tossing the entire box I had labeled "unused weapon parts" when I was last on, what she calls, "extended work duty" so I'm sure it is gone as it would have been put in there. Sorry. She seems to toss a lot of my stuff when I'm not around to defend it. Guess it's her coping mechanism or maybe she just likes throwing out my stuff :confused:

No luck finding the false extension. Wife "vaguely" remembers tossing the entire box I had labeled "unused weapon parts" when I was last on, what she calls, "extended work duty" so I'm sure it is gone as it would have been put in there. Sorry. She seems to toss a lot of my stuff when I'm not around to defend it. Guess it's her coping mechanism or maybe she just likes throwing out my stuff :confused:

They will do that if you don't keep an eye on them!

The shortie is identical to the shortened length 5 round tube. So you get the weight reduction, correct color match, corrosion resistance, increased value, and perfect platform for an eventual NFA shortie M4.

They're 4.25 ounces vs. whatever the factory steel one weighs. The cockblocker will screw right onto the end of the carriercomp one to meet your capacity compliance requirements.

The shortie is identical to the shortened length 5 round tube. So you get the weight reduction, correct color match, corrosion resistance, increased value, and perfect platform for an eventual NFA shortie M4.

They're 4.25 ounces vs. whatever the factory steel one weighs. The cockblocker will screw right onto the end of the carriercomp one to meet your capacity compliance requirements.

Ahhhh, OK I see what ya did there!

do yout want the false extention along with spring and tube? or just the extention? you willing to pay for shipping and maybe 5 bucks?

I'm pretty sure i can ship the extention in a small USPS one rate box. Not sure how much to ship the whole mag tube and spring. let me know.

do yout want the false extention along with spring and tube? or just the extention? you willing to pay for shipping and maybe 5 bucks?

I'm pretty sure i can ship the extention in a small USPS one rate box. Not sure how much to ship the whole mag tube and spring. let me know.

I really only need the extension. Sure on the rest of it.