Hammers out of stock everywhere??

bhtaco21

For M4, Trying to find a US made hammer to put together with the FFT trigger and disconnector for 922r compliance. Would happily purchase either the Geissele or FFT. But can't find either. Anyone know where they are available to ship? I knew the Carrier Comp tube was going to be a long wait, but didn't realize the hammer is back ordered everywhere.

thanks

Butch

Edited by bhtaco21

I know that Freedom Fighter Tactical is supposed to get their triggers back in stock at the end of this month. However, I'm not sure if that also applies to their hammers.

I'm told Geissele has been discontinued. I just sent them an email to confirm this or to see when another production is slated.

Another option is to get a Briley trigger setup. I'd gladly buy your FFT Trigger and disconnector for full retail if interested.

I guess what I didn't understand was that you are actually getting a new hammer, trigger and sear with the purchase. The website doesn't say much or anything at all and I read something here where you have to send your OEM trigger group in - so I didn't know if you are getting NEW components or if they are just making the OEM components nicer.

• 3 weeks later...
Straight from Geissele this morning:

The Benelli M4 hammers are out of production, and at this time we have no plans to do another run. We do appreciate our customers feedback however, and I will forward this to the appropriate parties for consideration.

Wow! Glad I bought 6 before thus happened! (I kid I kid...)

I spoke to a gentleman named Claudio at Briley. It looks like their service is more cost efficient and eliminates the time installing parts. They quoted me $270 plus $15 for the parts and service.

I haven't seen a review, but I told him I would use my M4 for home defense, training, and local competitions. I was most worried about trigger malfunctions and the trigger re-engagement. He stated they haven't had an issue with the parts installed and the trigger engagement is far quicker.

I'm considering sending my trigger group next month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...