I have a Benelli M4 H20 and want to put a red dot on it. Any ideas how to do this with a 1/3rd co witness

Jaason0

2 hours ago, Jaason0 said:

thanks man I ll check them out. I assume you have the one with the rmr? Can you get on target pretty easy ? I guess i m  asking can you get on target easily without the irons affecting your sight pic too much

I run higher mounted optics. I prefer closed emitters and use T series. The irons are not a detriment, but neither do I find as much value in a cowitness, so this is how I set my benellis up.received_5230525973680799.thumb.jpeg.8bbe099c9a149cb13bd89530d0e6825f.jpeg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Evolution said:

Hey Unobtanium, what MOA Aimpoint do you run and which mount is that? Thanks!

Thats a 4moa H2, a hold over from before I got NODs. Ironically, when I turn it off, its like setting 3 of 4 NV on a T2 under nods. Now, Id recommend a T2 2moa.

The mount is an ADM Ti mount in CAS-V height.

The rail is an FFT.

This combo has had good RTZ, and tolerated recoil from anything Ive thrown at it, including a fair bit of 3" 00b.

Edited by Unobtanium
  • Upvote 1

You can also remove the iron sights pretty easily. I find they clutter the optic and add extra unneeded weight.

Decide which stock position you want to use primarily. I find the RMR to sit too low for the middle position of the collapsible stock. Fully extended it works fine. You can buy a spacer that fits between the RMR and the Scalarworks mount to raise the optic from Reptilia. They have 2.5mm and 10mm options depending on your preference. You'll have to modify the screw that come with the spacers to fit the Scalarworks, basically you're just shortening them to the needed length.

4xStcdH.jpg

This one is set up with the 10mm spacer.

Edited by StrangerDanger
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Unobtanium said:

Thats a 4moa H2, a hold over from before I got NODs. Ironically, when I turn it off, its like setting 3 of 4 NV on a T2 under nods. Now, Id recommend a T2 2moa.

The mount is an ADM Ti mount in CAS-V height.

The rail is an FFT.

This combo has had good RTZ, and tolerated recoil from anything Ive thrown at it, including a fair bit of 3" 00b.

Thanks partner!

• Upvote 1