shell waster Posted June 17, 2004 Share Posted June 17, 2004 All you SBE 2 owners, should I wait to but my SBE 2 or is it worth for this season? Is the safety stiff on all SBE 2's. Have you noticed a significant recoil reduction- shooting 3.5" high velocity. I have an SBE and I am starting to hedge on waiting for now. Less recoil would be nice and tighter patterns would be nice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.