Duck and goose calls, what are you using?

Liberty or death Jr.

Just wondering what everyone is using for duck and goose calls.

Me, I use a Quackhead single reed J-frame for my duck call, I like it, but my buddy has a haydel double reed which is an excellent call, and I'll be getting one of them and probably get rid of my J-frame.

For my goose call, I have a Knight and Hale Pit boss, decent call, but not for me. I'll either be getting a Primos Grand, or a Zink Moneymaker.

Ducks

Basin Abomination: drama queen

RNT: timbre, daisy cutter, original, MVP

Zink: PH-1

ECHO: XLT

JJ-Lares: T-1 Acrylic

Geese

Bill Saunders: Original, Red Zone, GP, I-5KLR, Traffic

Basin waterfowl calls: cackler/Aleutian

Winglock: High Voltage

i don't use them all at the same time i like to mix and match

my name is SBEslayer and i have a problem:D

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering what everyone is using for duck and goose calls.

Me, I use a Quackhead single reed J-frame for my duck call, I like it, but my buddy has a haydel double reed which is an excellent call, and I'll be getting one of them and probably get rid of my J-frame.

For my goose call, I have a Knight and Hale Pit boss, decent call, but not for me. I'll either be getting a Primos Grand, or a Zink Moneymaker.

I personally like the primos wench, but would like your opinion on the differences and similarities between acrylic calls and more cheaper calls.

Personally, I have used a buddies acrylic call, didn't like it. My J-frame sounds better. So does his Haydels DR-85. For ducks, cheap calls work just fine for me, got my limit the other day using my J-frame, very good high end on that call, and a good feed chatter with it, I just need to learn to do the chatter faster. Called in 8 groups, 2 groups didn't listen, kept flying, not one group liked our spread, but I got plenty of shots, and got my limit.

So for duck calls, I'm gonna stick with my J-frame and I'll probably pick up a Primos single reed Over and under, I like that one too, hopefully it will be better on the low end then my J-frame, but not to worried about that.

Goose calls are a different story, I prefer acrylics for that, and I'll be getting my Zink LM-1 here in a little while. Love that call.