Rail came off!

Nemesis

• 8 months later...

I feel your pain. I have a MesaTactical shotshell attachment on my SuperNova tactical and wouldnt you know it, after shooting roughly 30 rounds or so, one of the screws now just rotates within the receiver mounting holes. It just rotates, but wont "grip" worth a darn. The Mesa unit seems fairly secure in spite of this, for now. I guess 3 secure screws are better than none. However, I am now just waiting for "the other shoe to drop" and expect the need to have the threaded holes re-threaded. Im not sure how you mate steel with aluminum, but I wish Benelli had done this with their tapped receiver mounting holes. Oh well, maybe its time to remove the sidesaddle and just go with a buttstock mounted ammo carrier. Meh.....

BTW M1014.. how did you post that pic? I tried numerous times to embed a pic of my chamber coating probs (see my post), but it just wouldnt take. Im new here, so keep that in mind!