How do I aim this thing?

plcdwg101

HELP :eek: I bought this m1 s90 (I think is a "tactical" model) a few years ago on the internet. It has been sitting in the safe since then. I am now planning on putting it into service. The problem is that the sites are lower than the muzzle break (it came from the factory like this)?? Does anyone make a side saddle rail for it? Can it be upgraded with ghost ring sites? Any suggestions / info on the shotgun would be helpful.. Thanks

See pic below..

Edited by plcdwg101

HELP :eek: I bought this m1 s90 (I think is a "tactical" model) a few years ago on the internet. It has been sitting in the safe since then. I am now planning on putting it into service. The problem is that the sites are lower than the muzzle break (it came from the factory like this)?? Does anyone make a side saddle rail for it? Can it be upgraded with ghost ring sites? Any suggestions / info on the shotgun would be helpful.. Thanks

Point the barrel towards the target, then pull the trigger...LOL!:eek:

Have you even tried to shoot it as is? I think before I started asking a bunch of questions like you did, I would put some rounds through it. Jut looking at that pic, it seems that the top of the front sight might be in the same plane as the top of the brake. You never know, it might shoot just fine. Pattern the damn thing and see. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
...The problem is that the sites are lower than the muzzle break (it came from the factory like this)??...

Not a problem at all, you line up the sights as usual; equal height, equal light. Then aim "through" the muzzle break as if it wasn't there.

Guys that shoot pistols with suppressors do this all the time.

Best of luck!!!