922(r) compliance...Affordable and Simple

Guest cleefurd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only we had people like you in the UK!

We miss out on so much amazing product and customer service over here, so let me congratulate you for being what we can only wish for here!

Anna.

Anna,

Our vexing 922® compliance issues are NOTHING compared to your basic day-to-day gun laws. My condolences. Glad to read that you've managed to get some nice shotguns, etc.

Hi BigHat.

Your condolences are gratefully received

I currently own and shoot:

Benelli M1S90 12g

Mossberg 590 12g

Marlin cowboy action .357

Parker Hale bolt action 1300 7.62 / .308

Remington 597 VTR .22Lr

2 x webley Scott single shot bolt action .410

Shooting is a privilege, but it should also he a right over here and the way things are going I can see us losing everything

It's si ridiculous that our own Olympic pistol team MUST train overseas!

Hi BigHat.

Your condolences are gratefully received

I currently own and shoot:

Benelli M1S90 12g

Mossberg 590 12g

Marlin cowboy action .357

Parker Hale bolt action 1300 7.62 / .308

Remington 597 VTR .22Lr

2 x webley Scott single shot bolt action .410

Shooting is a privilege, but it should also he a right over here and the way things are going I can see us losing everything

It's si ridiculous that our own Olympic pistol team MUST train overseas!

Nice collection no matter where one lives. Best wishes and good luck. Your system seems onerous but workable. Keep at it.

Guest cleefurd

Thank you Lord. More adults involved in this 922® issue for the M4 is just what we need.

Thanks to you too Kip,

Appreciate you quitting before failing. Same for you, but better for us. You are improving your customer service.

Who quit? I mustered advanced alliances. A leadership trait, not a failure. Now be gentle, they have lead times too.

Thanking the Lord was awesome. You are improving your people skills.

Who quit? I mustered advanced alliances. A leadership trait, not a failure. Now be gentle, they have lead times too.

Thanking the Lord was awesome. You are improving your people skills.

Bummer!! I misread your post!! You're still involved? Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't be around to....f it up as usual. Thinking maybe one of the big trigger makers were going to do this alone. Why would they partner with you? What do you bring to the deal other than an obvious requirement for psychotherapy and AA?

Guest cleefurd
Bummer!! I misread your post!! You're still involved? Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't be around to....f it up as usual. Thinking maybe one of the big trigger makers were going to do this alone. Why would they partner with you? What do you bring to the deal other than an obvious requirement for psychotherapy and AA?

Haha Yes. Still involved. It's what I do. Provide or muster petitioned services.

Guest cleefurd
If only we had people like you in the UK!

We miss out on so much amazing product and customer service over here, so let me congratulate you for being what we can only wish for here!

Anna.

Hey Anna,

State Dept Itar allowances can cross the pond. Let us know if you need anything.

Marcy

P.S. I can create a sovereign profile to continue exploring your needs away from the testoserone. Let us know.

Edited by cleefurd

Interesting. What makes the mystery meat company superior to if you had manufactured them in house?

In reality, are we looking at a release of 12 to 18 months?

This.

I had a local cut me out a disconnector, and it works, but I don't really trust it. I've been checking Kip's site every day after SHOT to see when the good stuff rolls out...now I guess I'll wait until I'm back from my deployment next April to bother checking again...

Hey Anna,

State Dept Itar allowances can cross the pond. Let us know if you need anything.

Marcy

P.S. I can create a sovereign profile to continue exploring your needs away from the testoserone. Let us know.

Nice one, that would be amazing!

Do you happen to have barrels in stock? Non ported, vent rib, choked barrels for M1 S90?

I really need to get one in 24 or 26 inches, we aren't allowed less than 24 inches!!!

Regards Anna.

Guest cleefurd
Nice one, that would be amazing!

Do you happen to have barrels in stock? Non ported, vent rib, choked barrels for M1 S90?

I really need to get one in 24 or 26 inches, we aren't allowed less than 24 inches!!!

Regards Anna.

Marcy has an extra 26" barrel she does not use. It is chambered for 2-3/4" and 3" mag for an M2. I believe it is compatible with the M1S90. I'll research it and put you in touch with her ASAP.

Update; Marcy said hers is an M1S90, and can't remember if it is 26" or 28". She'll let me know by tomorrow.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
Where does this put the status of the bolt handles?

If you don't mind the bare or muted titanium knurled part we can do that any time you're ready. The ones being PVD coated tactical-black are out for round two. 1st result was not dark enough to be considered tactical.

Guest cleefurd
This.

I had a local cut me out a disconnector, and it works, but I don't really trust it....

If he heat treated it properly it should be good to go.

We're using a few of our own, but aren't prepared to sell them without the legal safety cert's, which require prints proving difficult to attain. Sort of like the long road airbags took coming to market, proof of safety came before distribution. Actually this should be moot soon. The firm whose product we'll likely catolog has already crossed that legal thresh-hold with their current product line, and can distribute what they'll produce without that snag.

If he heat treated it properly it should be good to go.

And there's the rub. He looks to competent and has a good rep, but I don't know if it's treated too hard or soft, too deep or shallow. And I'll probably not know until I suddenly get a full-auto 12 gauge that, as an added bonus, fires out of battery....

But I've put a few dozen rounds on it and can see no cracks or peening...