FS: Original Benelli M4 Factory full length mag tube

Sunrisef150

Wow! Only $300? Why hasn't someone snatched this up?:confused: If only I had an M4. :-/

because most of the people on this forum know for around 200 shipped you can get a titanium tube with a new spring and follower not just a factory steel tube.. i guess a collector would swoop it up

Go ahead and order one then. Oh wait, it's SOLD OUT and can you guess how long it's been like that for yeah quite a while. Thanks for trying to crap on my thread. How about you post the gunbroker link that they are selling for $415 and only have two left.

I couldn't resist jumping in on this one. It seems that there lots of options for FL M4 tubes these days. I'm pretty sure that the tubes that I have been making and selling for just over five years now originated the idea in the US. The "SOCOMguy" tubes are chrome- moly steel, with a gun specific polymer finish that is a perfect match to all the other black parts of your M4. The Ti vs steel weight issue comes up every now and then, I calculated it... with a full 7 rounds the Ti mag is 17% lighter that the steel (17.4 vs 21.0 oz)... doubt that you would notice the difference. My tubes are marked "US" , this may be important to some of you fellows. Price, $145 postage included; in stock - shipped the same day as payment received. For more info to go ... [email protected]

for $74.98 you can get daves http://davesmetalworks.com/ben4.htm

M4 1 peice 2 Round Replacement Tube

Fits M4

Length 18 1/8"

Capacity 7+1

Price $74.98

Increases the capacity of Your M4 shotgun by two rounds. made from seamless chrome-moly steel tubing in a matte black color to match the finish of your weapon. Kit includes the tube and correct lenght spring: everything necessary to convert your M4 to 7+1 Capacity

Ya' the competition has gotten brutal.. I guess it's just the American way. I have heard that kip makes a high quality product. I have had many favorable comments about mine on this forum. Unfortunatly I have never had all the optional choices side by side for comparison... even than wouldn't speak negatively about the competors product.

Joe

Oh' bello, as an aside, I believe that we deployed to the Med in 1970 with USS Austin in the squadron.. maybe a little before your time on board. The Austin was brand spanking new then.... Ours , LST 1176 the Graham County a bit "rusty"

If you're wanting to get the max premium on your OEM tube you should definitely list it on gunbroker. Folks on dedicated gun model forums which are largely unmoderated such as this one are always going to point out more economical options to inordinately high priced items. For that reason the 'greater fool' theory won't work here, and on strictly moderated dedicated gun forums you'd be unlikely to get one iota of interest on such an item.

A titanium tube that doesn't match the factory m4 finish? Titanium or steel, I really doubt your gonna notice much of a weight difference on the gun and your probably not gonna put the gun through the abuse to need something as strong as titanium.

I happen to have one of Kip's Ti tubes, and it matches the original finish on my M4 EXACTLY. Just sayin...