2004 hunting pictures

birddog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a Benelli in the photo,best thing I've heard yet on this topic,isn't that what this forum is about?????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm gonna have to dig up some of my hunting photos from Saturn,,,,,ya'll will see.yes of course with a Benelli in it :D --------------------fez]]]]]][[[[[[[&birddog do have this train topic going nicely,,,,,,,,,,M1014 :cool:

Stickers - why not? - it irritates one of my hunting buddies - but it's not his gun, it's mine.

I own and shoot several Brownings. I like the hat - it's wool and seems to be holding up well.

And Benellis hat selection sucks! They need much better apparel!!

mudhen - CA

No, don't get me wrong...I'm all about irritating my buddies (they take it better than my wife!!). Heck, after seeing your gun, I'm thinking about buying a few $1 stickers myself.

Just ribbin' you a bit, being on the official "Benelli" site and all and wearing the buckmark.

Shot straight, shot often.

• 2 weeks later...

not yet M1014 but the one on the right in the above photo. is about to get his a$$ kicked for takeing off into the nether reigons at 3:00am and decideing not to come back till just now and he's covered with poop, he's now chained up out side waiting for the sun to come up so i can hose him off

:rolleyes: i love my dogs

• 2 weeks later...