WTB Field Stock

BenelliFanboy

Euro Optic is back currently ordered.  I ordered one some months ago and it took about 6 weeks(?) for them to notify me via email that they were back in-stock.  By that time I had purchased one from a forum member on this site.  Might be worth ordering one from them while you continue to search.  At $122.50 I recall it being the best price I could find.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Benelli-M4-Standard-Synthetic-Stock-81041.aspx

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Birdog19 said:

Euro Optic is back currently ordered.  I ordered one some months ago and it took about 6 weeks(?) for them to notify me via email that they were back in-stock.  By that time I had purchased one from a forum member on this site.  Might be worth ordering one from them while you continue to search.  At $122.50 I recall it being the best price I could find.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Benelli-M4-Standard-Synthetic-Stock-81041.aspx

Thanks, I put my email on the notification list so hopefully when it comes in I'll be around to purchase one.

Can you still order it if its backordered?

7 minutes ago, BenelliFanboy said:

Thanks, I put my email on the notification list so hopefully when it comes in I'll be around to purchase one.

Can you still order it if its backordered?

I don't recall exactly what I did.  I believe I put it in the shopping cart and tried to checkout.  At that point I was asked if I wanted a notification when they were back in-stock.  I did get the email from them and I posted it on this forum for those looking for a stock.  I didn't act on it though as I had already purchased one.