eBay seller selling M4 Field stocks for $89 + free shipping

Bolt_308

No relation, but heads up that if you are looking for a M4 field stock and dont want to pay Freedom Fighter Tacticals current inflated price of $325, there is a seller on Ebay listing showing the correct part number 81041 field stock.  Shows 3 in stock after I went ahead and ordered one, so hopefully it will be as advertised. Figured for that price worth a shot, as I have been looking for the field stock at ‘normal’ prices for a while now . . . https://www.ebay.com/itm/125018242743?hash=item1d1baafeb7:g:5gYAAOSwqOdhnV7d

• Upvote 2

@rubicon20032003 You know, it is interesting- when you look up that company, https://www.sarca.it/aboutus they are based out of Italy, and if you go to their ‘about’ page they talk about how they were founded by Beretta group, that all Beretta double stack mags have been made there since 1989, and that they also make wood stocks for them as a beretta group contractor.  Guess I will see what I get when it arrives, worst case scenario I am out 89 bucks. . .

Edited by Bolt_308
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Bolt_308 said:

@rubicon20032003 You know, it is interesting- when you look up that company, https://www.sarca.it/aboutus they are based out of Italy, and if you go to their ‘about’ page they talk about how they were founded by Beretta group, that all Beretta double stack mags have been made there since 1989, and that they also make wood stocks for them as a beretta group contractor.  Guess I will see what I get when it arrives, worst case scenario I am out 89 bucks. . .

yes after looking at their website there appears to be nothing "fake" about them..  they were founded by Beretta and make Beretta's stocks among other parts. watch there "home" video very quality looking ! looks like you got a great deal on your M4 stocks !! 

Edited by JTs M4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTs M4 said:

yes after looking at their website there appears to be nothing "fake" about them..  they were founded by Beretta and make Beretta's stocks among other parts. watch there "home" video very quality looking ! looks like you got a great deal on your M4 stocks !! 

When I seen them a show they were $50._Hope they are good.Really boxed Benelli fields are much more at dealer cost anyways 

• Like 1

Awww I was hoping they were fake I almost pressed buy now when I saw this.  Went shooting and shot like 150 rounds and the mesa stock came loose… thought hey I’m gonna buy that non pistol grip stock and now they gone.  Went back to the OEM pistol grip stock for now as i don’t find myself straining to look down the sites and it’s never gonna come off.   Maybe next time.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:57 PM, Bolt_308 said:

Too bad they’re not making wood stocks and fore ends for an M4 

• Upvote 1