I have a Benelli M4 H20 but kinda wish i would ve gotten a black one. Thinking about trading it for a black one

Jaason0

I prefer black guns and originally wanted ( and ordered ) a black Benelli M4. I got it and was so excited. I opened it up and it had a bright blue tint to it. Well, some like it and some hate it. I didn  not like it at all. I sold it and bought the H20 version. I bought it in 2022 from europtics ( have receipt ). Mine hasn t been shot that much because there aren t many places here to shot a shotgun. I am thinking of trading my Benelli M4 H20 for a M4 in black. I want to find a newer model ( 2022 or 2023 ). I would obviously keep my upgrades, except for the mag tube. 

20220927_172759.jpg

Edited by Jaason0

If you are looking to trade maybe we can figure something out. I wanted the H20, but I could only get the black one. I have had it for about 6 months now maybe less. I have no mods on it with the exception of the Blue Force sling and it is in perfect condition. I am willing to trade with you and maybe throw a couple more dollars at you for the mod parts if you are interested.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2023 at 3:57 AM, John Doe said:

I meant that for the op. Figured he wanted the black instead of the H20 and I wanted the H20 instead of the black.

hey buddy i sent you a message. would love to see ur M4 and go from there. Thanks man

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 4:28 AM, Pavia3 said:

I like what you have there. It’s different than the majority of M4s. However, the only sensible solution is to get a black M4 and keep the H2O as well.

LOL heck took me long enough to get this one to this point.....and a fortune 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 4:45 PM, Jaason0 said:

The M4 H20 has finally started growing on me. I am thinking of putting a red dot on mine. I am pretty happy with how it has turned out so far.

20230723_151434.jpg

20230723_151631.jpg

Are you keeping it? I'm interested in it. I have an unfired M1014.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 12:22 PM, Jaason0 said:

Mine hasn t been shot that much because there aren t many places here to shot a shotgun.

The color change won't fix this issue though...
So as Pavia3 stated, both is the best route. You'll probably regret selling this one, but I get it I've been there too.
I bought an original 11711 NP3 H2O version but then the value shot up so much I decided to get a regular black one to shoot and keep the 11711 one NIB.

I just hate the color variation. Bright blue, navy blue, heck i vee seen grey.......What makes me so mad is the pic shows a black M4 but when you get one it is navy blue. So a 2k shotgun can t get thee color consistent? I would love to have the np3 model but don  t know  if I would shoot it cause they kinda rare