No mods? No admin?

M2_shootr

4 hours ago, Barry in IN said:

Can't you guys read that?  

One of them is asking how much his gun is worth, and the other is asking which mag tube to get...

..I'm guessing.

No. It is Korean, it is an ad for Asian massages. They have taken over this message board. It is useless until a mod does something.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Barry in IN said:

Can't you guys read that?  

One of them is asking how much his gun is worth, and the other is asking which mag tube to get...

..I'm guessing.

Do yourself a favor and use a dictionary and learn what spam is. And ignore the definition that talks about canned potted meat

6 hours ago, Sukhoi_fan said:

HOW did you come to this conclusion??  If not Benelli then who do you think owns this forum??

Dunno who owns it. Most are owned by Carbon Media out of Canada. However, Im really not sure. I’ve asked the question before and I’ve never gotten an answer.

How do you know it’s Benelli owned? 

Edited by M2_shootr

45 minutes ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

I think it is owned by Benelli USA. To quote the "Forum posting etiquette" thread, Benelli USA hosts the forums for the use of consumers to talk amongst themselves about Benelli USA products in a constructive, safe and civil manner.

I stand corrected, thank you.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, M2_shootr said:

Dunno who owns it. Most are owned by Carbon Media out of Canada. However, Im really not sure. I’ve asked the question before and I’ve never gotten an answer.

How do you know it’s Benelli owned? 

If and when one calls Benelli USA one can ultimately talk to one of the three forum mods. Perhaps they hire out the tech aspect and set up of the forum software because whomever set up this forum has forum software savvy which I doubt that Benelli has in-house.

• Upvote 2