Hey Benelli CS - Read This!

mudhen

I think he may be refering to my forum name on NWTF, Skiebuster. Not sure, but i dont think that i had slammed him when i replied to his post. Iagree with him and thank him for putting the word out on Deans M1 20 that shoots so far off it would need to be bent like a "boomerang" to hit POA.

I bought a new SBE 1 about one and one-half years ago. So far it has been a great gun. I just don't understand why Benelli is letting this barrel problem get out of hand like it appears to be.

There is just no excuse for letting an on-going problem like this continue. It WILL EVENTUALLY BITE THEM IN THE BUTT.......BIG TIME !!!

People start to get uneasy about spending $1200-$1400 on a new gun, when they hear a lot of bad vibes coming from current Benelli owners.

It just does not seem like rocket science for the oldest firearms company in the world (Beretta), to build a quality barrel for a "top tier" item like their Benelli shotgun!

Guest GunCrazyD
Bottom line is that Benelli fabricates guns that are overpriced and not reliable and

they have a non-existent ( poorly informed) customer service. It is no surprise that they want to avoid being a conduit to customer service.

then don't buy one again.....'nuff said....

I think the guy needs to let some body else shoot is gun. His problem may go away at last for that shooter.

He may not be shouldering correctly or have it shimed right .

I made saveral adjustments on my SS before i felt my line of sight was right.

Ask yourself how do yu thin benelli CS tested the gun.

They just give to a few guys to shoot and get therie opinion.

NO, they probaly put it in a vise so it is a controlled shot.

I think the guy needs to let some body else shoot is gun. His problem may go away at last for that shooter.

He may not be shouldering correctly or have it shimed right .

I made saveral adjustments on my SS before i felt my line of sight was right.

Ask yourself how do yu thin benelli CS tested the gun.

They just give to a few guys to shoot and get therie opinion.

NO, they probaly put it in a vise so it is a controlled shot.

He said he did have others shoot the gun with the same result.

• 3 months later...

what happened????,,,did you sell your Benellis and go gay????????,,,,no say it isn't so,,your one of the last of the old days,,,,did the gun screw up and you not like it anymore what????????????maybe your temporarily insane,,,winchesturds make a man do that,,ya know