Long Magazine spring?

Unobtanium

Your factory spring should be more than adequate. Are you getting failure to feeds?

You can cheat by giving your factory spring a healthy stretch to about 8"-10" longer than stock length and then you should defiently be okay.

Benelli only made one mag spring for the M4 to be used with both 5 and 7 shot tubes. Anybody selling a factory 7 shot spring is only selling you what you already have or selling you an aftermarket tube spring from a remington or something like that.

Your factory spring should be more than adequate. Are you getting failure to feeds?

You can cheat by giving your factory spring a healthy stretch to about 8"-10" longer than stock length and then you should defiently be okay.

Benelli only made one mag spring for the M4 to be used with both 5 and 7 shot tubes. Anybody selling a factory 7 shot spring is only selling you what you already have or selling you an aftermarket tube spring from a remington or something like that.

I heard there was a 28.5" and a 35.0" spring from Benelli?

I heard there was a 28.5" and a 35.0" spring from Benelli?

I guess I'll have to get off my lazy a$$ and measure the new "longer" 35" springs against the stock 11707 springs. I just got 2 of the "longer springs" from Numrich/egunparts.com. I hope I didn't get hosed. Actually, I like to have back up springs for my mags and pretty much everthing I own. This is why I can't ever find anything.

I guess I'll have to get off my lazy a$$ and measure the new "longer" 35" springs against the stock 11707 springs. I just got 2 of the "longer springs" from Numrich/egunparts.com. I hope I didn't get hosed. Actually, I like to have back up springs for my mags and pretty much everthing I own. This is why I can't ever find anything.

Let me know what they measure, and if they are different, PM me if you will part with one of them for slightly more than you payed + S&H.

Well, I ended up ordering from SRM a Benelli M4 2-shot Stainless extension spring (the one that comes with their Surecycle +2 kit for the M4) and the machined aluminum follower. He told me it was 32" long, but I assume that it is also of different thickness (it is SS not CS) than the factory 35" spring and if it works in their 2-shot extension tubes, it should do fine for my full-length tube.

Where can I get a spirng that will work with my 7-shot tube on my M4? Noone has one that I can find and E-guns is the only one that lists it and they are out. A link to a vender would be awesome!

I bought a few of SOCOMguy's Full length tubes and always either used the factory spring or if that stopped working I replaced it with Brownells part# 301-000-491

I've been messing with other guns and working at the job thing. I still need to measure my stock 11707 mag spring against the so called long springs I got from Numrich.

I have never had any issues with my stock Benelli 5 shot springs either. I'm sold on the longer spring idea though.

I've been messing with other guns and working at the job thing. I still need to measure my stock 11707 mag spring against the so called long springs I got from Numrich.

I have never had any issues with my stock Benelli 5 shot springs either. I'm sold on the longer spring idea though.

My 11707 spring was about 27" long