Did our political debate thread vanish?

needncash

In keeping with the theme, there is news tonight of more failures on the part of the Obama Administration in the God is Good Global War on Terror.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/world/asia/16intel.html

Secret Joint Raid Captures Taliban’s Top Commander

By MARK MAZZETTI and DEXTER FILKINS

Published: February 15, 2010

WASHINGTON — The Taliban’s top military commander was captured several days ago in Karachi, Pakistan, in a secret joint operation by Pakistani and American intelligence forces, according to American government officials.

The commander, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, is an Afghan described by American officials as the most significant Taliban figure to be detained since the American-led war in Afghanistan started more than eight years ago. He ranks second in influence only to Mullah Muhammad Omar, the Taliban’s founder and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before the Sept. 11 attacks.

Mullah Baradar has been in Pakistani custody for several days, with American and Pakistani intelligence officials both taking part in interrogations, according to the officials.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um DOOKEY, why is it YOU are the one that is ALWAYS bringing up OBUMMERS race??? ive never mentioned it unless replying to a post you've made, yet again regarding it??? and here's some irony for ya, the left ALWAYS claims the right is racist... why is it when one of the GOP mentioned ''LITERACY TESTS" with no mention of race, the LEFT immediately said it was RACIST towards blacks????? he NEVER mentioned anything about a particular race, he meant everybody in general. but O'TUCKAS favorite radio star RACHAEL MADDCOW and fellow T.V. co-horts came out screaming racism towards the black community. which leads one to think R.M. thinks black people are stupid??? cause NOBODY on the right mentioned it!;) HMMMMMM.... makes one wonder!! and to be honest, why not take a simple POLITICAL LITERACY test and pass before voting??? that way you dont get the DEMOTARDS/ IDIOTS that voted for OBUMMER that didnt even know a single thing about POLITICS, him or WHO was running as his V.P. it was an ABSOLUTE JOKE how bad the interviews were with all the DUMBASS'S that voted and couldnt answer the simplest questions!!!:rolleyes: go to any LIBTARD COLLEGE and my point is proven!!

TUCKEY, the REPUBLICAN politicians that are retiring ARE NOT behind in THEIR POLLS!!! but ALL the DUMOTARDS dropping out ARE BEHIND in their polls by a LARGE MARGIN except for EVAN BIEGH!! he just got SICK OF HIS OWN PARTY and the direction they were headed!!;) your guys dropped out ONLY cause they were gonna LOSE ANYWAYS!!:rolleyes: and the DAILY SHOW?? its funny you mention that, cause even JOHN ADMITTED last week he WASNT HAPPY with OBUMMER!! but as for AFGHANISTAN, thats probably the ONLY thing your boy is doing right!! but it did take forever and a day for him to make a decision.....

but it did take forever and a day for him to make a decision.....

After only 8 years of Cheney/Bush doing nothing.

Keep selling it, little fly. Keep selling it.

Do you have Fox News on right now?

Are their heads exploding yet?

How are they going to manage to downplay this one to suit their agenda?

I'm sure they'll say that this operation was started by Geraldo and Ollie North.

Obama get alot of attention, that's for sure. I mean, look at this thread. Benelli threads don't get this much attention and it's on a a benelli forum.

So much attention means Obama is doing something every right or very wrong.

The whole race thing is crap. Did we have a 12 page thread on Martin Luther king day. Come on, this is 2010.

um DOOKEY, why is it YOU are the one that is ALWAYS bringing up OBUMMERS race??? ive never mentioned it unless replying to a post you've made, yet again regarding it???

I'm mentioning it because it seems you refuse to acknowledge the type of scrutiny Obama faced while running for, and still faces even after winning the Presidency. Those were the types of comments coming from people who call themselves proud Republicans, and even scarier, "proud Americans". Has nothing to do with his political stances, yet we are to believe even the most vague statements I've read/heard, have no racial undertones. Are you naive, or just in denial? My point is most "proud American Republicans" did not take a look at his views. He was immediately dismissed as either Black, Democrat, Muslim, or Black, and "I'd never vote for him".

For the record, I was waiting for McCain to "speak to me", but he never did. The one issue I wished he would have spoke on "Americans losing jobs to outsourcing, and the Economy". It either fell under his radar, or he simply ignored (he had no answer for it). Obama spoke on that, and had a plan. If he sticks to his word, and implements this plan remains to be seen, but at least he sparked a thought for the average American. And as an American, I think an economic fix is a far more dire issue to worry about than what race a candidate is.

Dookey,

Do you actually try to read his posts?

Might as well get a bowl of alphabet soup and see what the spoon dredges up.

It's like an illiterate MySpace page on acid.

58335096.roflmao.gif

once AGAIN DOOKEY, YOU brought up the mans race???? and if im not mistaken, um OBUMMER did win the presidency!! so hows that racist thing work again?????:rolleyes: you need to quit focusing so much on RACISM,RACISM,RACISM and get on his A$$ about creating jobs or something!! im sure he is the MOST PROTECTED PRESIDENT in the history of this country!!!!;) ya know, with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND ALL. and as far MCCAIN, yup i agree he's an IDIOT, BUT out of the 2 had MORE experience to be the PRESI!!

Edited by texas skeeter

You have no desire to discuss real issues, because you are either too clueless to recognize and comprehend them or you're doing what the majority of your kind do. When you're proven wrong, you get louder and make irrelevant and distracting comments, because that's all you have left.

I hope you find a job soon. I really do.

God knows you can't get anywhere on your wits, so here's to hoping you can run a shovel or a rake.

Perhaps something will come up for you in the next stimulus package.

once AGAIN DOOKEY, YOU brought up the mans race???? and if im not mistaken, um OBUMMER did win the presidency!! so hows that racist thing work again?????you need to quit focusing so much on RACISM,RACISM,RACISM and get on his A$$ about creating jobs or something!! im sure he is the MOST PROTECTED PRESIDENT in the history of this country!!!! ya know, with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND ALL. and as far MCCAIN, yup i agree he's an IDIOT, BUT out of the 2 had MORE experience to be the PRESI!!

And once again, you continue to not acknowledge that these things were said, and felt by people who didn't want him as a president. It's like

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Hey TaintSkidder,

How do you think this guy would have fared in a protest outside of the building where Bush was appearing?

image5248892x.jpg

They used to arrest people for the signs they carried. Do you really think they would have allowed a black man with an assault weapon to hang around out there?

*waits for response*

Hey TaintSkidder,

How do you think this guy would have fared in a protest outside of the building where Bush was appearing?

image5248892x.jpg

They used to arrest people for the signs they carried. Do you really think they would have allowed a black man with an assault weapon to hang around out there?

NO, cause the U.S. doesnt want another armed black panther militia like the ones at the voting booths threatening voters, remember??? not to mention had it been a "WHITE PERSON", they would have been ARRESTED for voter intimidation!!!!!;) but your little buddies got off due to the case being dropped by your lil ERIC HOLDER!! even though the D.A. had a case to go to trial!! Hmmmmmmm....