Did our political debate thread vanish?

needncash

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always ready to debate an adult. Preferably one with a reasonable grasp of both language and issues.

You have offered no evidence of either.

Sadly, were breathing not a gift of involuntary function, bestowed upon even the lowly garden slug, I suspect you would have long since expired.

Here's an idea for both of you.

Go back to Webkinz and do some lurking. Learn some skills from those who are more advanced than yourselves and come back when you are ready to actually try and discuss some relevant issues.

Meanwhile, I have become so completely bored with you both that I am going to join the rest of the membership here and ignore you.

Please continue to fondle each other in this thread. It's nice to see love blossom right here on the Interwebs, and this close to Valentines Day.

It's gayer than a glazed mustache, but it's uplifting.

Edited by tucker301

Does Isaiah Chapter 17 In the Bible Say Israel Will Nuke Damascus?

well does it?? cause im thinking Damascus probably deserves it!!:p but to be honest im good w/ ISRAEL nuking the SH-T out of IRAN and just blowing that whole country back to the stoneage!!!;) they have THE RITE to protect themselves!! and F-CK ACHMADINISH-T!!!!!

I agree with Tucker and I follow the this sage piece of advice: "Arguing with idiots makes you an idiot".

If any researched facts were presented on this thread, it might be worth a discussion. All I am seeing is 3rd grade name calling and I for one, am older than that.

You better do some research on this. This thread is PG-13 by far and we all know your smarter than a 5th grader. ;)

If he's so incompetent and bumbling, why is it that the entire GOP leadership is so afraid to have an open dialogue with the man?

All against one, and they still fear him?

It's similar to what we have seen here, in this thread, isn't it?

Hiding out behind the scenes and letting sophomoric jabs fly is a lot easier than actually squaring up to a worthy opponent and actually discussing the issues.

The latter requires some knowledge of the issues and some ability to have an adult conversation. As pointed out by Sgt. Cathy, when you don't have that, you're left with name-calling and primitive behavior.

I think this video covers it very well.

It's a TRAP!

If he's so incompetent and bumbling, why is it that the entire GOP leadership is so afraid to have an open dialogue with the man?

All against one, and they still fear him?

It's similar to what we have seen here, in this thread, isn't it?

Hiding out behind the scenes and letting sophomoric jabs fly is a lot easier than actually squaring up to a worthy opponent and actually discussing the issues.

The latter requires some knowledge of the issues and some ability to have an adult conversation. As pointed out by Sgt. Cathy, when you don't have that, you're left with name-calling and primitive behavior.

I think this video covers it very well.

It's a TRAP!

hey TUCKER, you do know OBUMMER has ALREADY stated he/they will not scrap this bill and start over with the GOP and start putting together a NEW bill!! NOOO he wants to have the meeting televised so he can ask for their support on HIIIIIIS BILL in which they had NOOOOOO part of drafting up!! you know, all that closed door meeting/ aired on C-SPAN, yeah right, stuff!!;) and after the GOP say they are not interested in supporting the same bill they didnt have any say so in, then OBUMMER can say, "Look, the GOP WONT support this Healthcare Bill"!! its a SH_TTY BILL and the WHOLE country knows it EXCEPT for the DUMO/LIBTARDS!!!!!! thats why the DUMB_A$$ DEMOCRATS couldnt EVEN AGREE in their own party to pass this fast enough when they DID have the MAJORITY in the HOUSE and the SENATE. THEY"RE still fighting in their own party regarding this bill. YEAH, thats some team work right THERE!!!:rolleyes: not to mention, WHY are so many DUMOCRATS not gonna run again/retiring????? BECAUSE THEIR POLLS ARE SOOOOO LOW, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NOOOOO CHANCE OF RE-ELECTION!!! dropping like flies, i love it!!! YOUR BOY OBUMMER seems to be the "KISS OF DEATH"!! every time he shows up to support a DUMOTARD trying to get re-elected, THEY LOSE!!!!! imagine that?????

Edited by texas skeeter

All I can say is that there sure seems to be a lot of hate out there.

for this administration, YES!! for fellow members, NO!! i actually like debating with O'TUCKEY!!:D but have no ill-feelings for him. we ALL have the right to choose whatever we want to believe in this country!! and i cant fault him for choosing the BAD LIBTARD WAYS!!;)