CHRISTMAS SALE!!! M4 stock & recoil tube

alpha 33

Benelli M4 adjustable stock AND a Benelli multi position recoil tube. Both sold as a set $765.00 delivered. Please don't reply to this ad, use the message button for anonymity. Also, PLEASE don't message  me and tell me you'll take it, then  4 or 5  days later give me a hard luck story.  We all have stories/problems, I get it. But they are only multiplied by "non paying buyers". My prices are, hands down, very hard to beat. Perfect fit, function and condition. Selling as used.

Postal money orders, bank checks or personal checks only please. Again., $765.00 delivered. Alpha33 out...................................................

IMG_2250.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

I don't take PayPal, never have never will.  As for the other plastic payments, that's what epay requires to sell there. I rarely use epay and only as a last resort. Guns and accessories are a hobby of mine,  not a business. I believe the history here of my asking prices reflect that fact. I'm not here to make money. 

• Like 1

I know you can ignore people's signatures but have you ever considered making your signature image a little smaller to reduce scrolling?  The image size seems like it's a little too big for a signature image...it would probably look cleaner in a banner size/shape.  And people will probably be less inclined to hit the ignore signature button....but I could be wrong since I never hit the ignore either.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DailyEDC said:

I know you can ignore people's signatures but have you ever considered making your signature image a little smaller to reduce scrolling?  The image size seems like it's a little too big for a signature image...it would probably look cleaner in a banner size/shape.  And people will probably be less inclined to hit the ignore signature button....but I could be wrong since I never hit the ignore either.

I agree and have thought the same thing for a while. But being the dinosaur I am, I can't seem to make it go away. ? 

6 minutes ago, alpha 33 said:

I agree and have thought the same thing for a while. But being the dinosaur I am, I can't seem to make it go away. ? 

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a reluctance to hitting the delete button and/or messin' around with my settings. Strange and regretful things happen when I do.

alpha33 out....................................................................