Walnut Furniture for Benelli M4 Just Dropped

John P.

No sling mount kind of sucks. Not a huge fan of the Mesa Tactical Urbino style attachment system for the stock. You had best be really careful tightening the bolt into the receiver extension. That snap ring will not prevent the stock screw from backing out during disassembly. Do not use thread locker on this bolt or you’re going to have a really bad time. The stock screw will come out of the receiver extension and be stuck on the end of the attachment bolt deep inside the wood stock. 

Not a huge fan of how they carved the handguards. They didn’t use the same piece to keep the grain of the wood consistent. 

Most Benelli owners would pay more for a better made product. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 7:40 AM, alpha 33 said:

Pity, as much as I like the walnut stocks, having to scrape, sand, mill or drill for proper fitting should not be a hit or miss when purchased. Neither should the correct bolt or any other modification for that matter.  My 2¢. Alpha33 out.......

To be fair, I am sure these were designed for their Turkish M4 clone knockoff that just happen to be close enough to fit most Benelli M4's.

On 12/23/2023 at 8:40 AM, alpha 33 said:

Pity, as much as I like the walnut stocks, having to scrape, sand, mill or drill for proper fitting should not be a hit or miss when purchased. Neither should the correct bolt or any other modification for that matter.  My 2¢. Alpha33 out.......

I bought FFT's American made handguards and they did not just drop in. They needed work to fit correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dogman said:

Doesn’t this stock attach like a standard M4? Screws onto the receiver?

Yes, but the bolt provided with the set is slightly off from the M4 thread pattern. The set is made for and by Panzer for their clone. 

The screw and possibly a little fitting on the hand guards and it will work perfectly on your M4.