installation of collapsable M4 stock ?

ccwinmemphis

You should open up your usermanual and turn to page 59. It will tell you how to do it.

#1. Remove barrel

#2. Remove slide

#3. Remove Trigger

#4. Remove screws inside the recoil pad. Two really small holes.

#5. Remove Hex nut with 1/2 socket(deep or extenstion will work).

#6. Remove the stock by turning it counter-clock wise.

*** now just reverse the steps with the new stock.***

You should open up your usermanual and turn to page 59. It will tell you how to do it.

#1. Remove barrel

#2. Remove slide

#3. Remove Trigger

#4. Remove screws inside the recoil pad. Two really small holes.

#5. Remove Hex nut with 1/2 socket(deep or extenstion will work).

#6. Remove the stock by turning it counter-clock wise.

*** now just reverse the steps with the new stock.***

Full Bore is correct. I don't know where/what HNLV's directions are for.

Hogwild is correct. HNLV is not. There are no screws or nuts to be removed at all. Just the trigger assy. Heres the link to the manual. Pg 36. I own an M4 with all the stock configs. Thats the beauty of the M4. No tools to quickly change stock configs.

http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/pdfs/M4Super90.pdf

Yes i was wrong. steps 4 & 5 isnt needed

Thanks everyone for your help. I got her in and she is sweet. :) Very simple, just remove the trigger group and twist counterclockwise, then reverse.

On another note, what do you guys do to clean the gas pistons after shooting. I took one apart and it was a b_tch to get back together. I won't be going there again.

• 3 years later...

Okay, hate to gravedig but I can't figure out how to get the collapsible buttstock on.

I have a 3-position tube, but I don't need to do any turning to get it to go on or come off. I just keep the button depressed and it slides right on...and off.

How do I install this so that it doesn't just slide right off if I keep the button depressed?

• 5 months later...
this was the first one that poped up with search.

I have the camo version M17017 or what ever code but I can only get my Cstock to be full length or closed all the way. I thought there was a middle position?

Is it on wrong?

Sounds like you just have to find that sweet spot in the middle. There's 2 notches in the middle, one is to hold the stock in the center position and the other is for installing/uninstalling the stock. There's also 2 lines (rings) going around your tube. Line up the front of the stock with the rear line to install/uninstall the stock. Line up the front of the stock with the forward line for the center collapsed position. I hope this solves it.

• 3 weeks later...