Carrier Comp Just Listed M4 Picatinny Rails on Website

OhioM4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cleefurd
Damn you!! Still no word here.. antsy in the pantsy.

Kronik,

All paid orders through Sept 13th will ship by EOB today.

Mag tube orders beyond that date through today are about 3 weeks out. Hope this 'de-ants' the pants.:)

Edited by cleefurd

Kronik,

All paid orders through Sept 13th will ship by EOB today.

Mag tube orders beyond that date through today are about 3 weeks out. Hope this 'de-ants' the pants.:)

My pants have been successfully de-antsed. I received an invoice shortly after this posting and paid via PayPal. Extended capacity, here I come.

I meant to post this earlier, but due to moving and being out of touch etc I've been distracted.

I received my rail a week or so ago ... a flawless piece of finely machined metal, well designed and well produced. Not that this is surprising, given who is making it and what the design was intended to rectify.

Hopefully at some point I'll actually get around to shooting my newly capable m4 again.

Yes, but it's the only mechanically weak link on the weapon really. Everything has a mechanical weak-spot. Everything. The M4S90 just has VERY FEW (one?) and an ergonomic weakpoint (long stock). Both the rail and stock are fixable with a minimal of cash/effort.

what is the easy fix for the stock ?

• 2 weeks later...
By end of October we will list some non-coated (naked titanium) bolt knobs in the store, with Tialn coated variants available as soon as November.

EXCELLENT news! I'll be purchasing a black one myself. Trying to resist the urge to buy one from "the other guys" cause I know that anything from CarrierComp will be second to none in terms of quality.

• 2 weeks later...