Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
StrangerDanger

Benelli M4 -- Complete Trigger Group Assembly Guide

041_zps491df5b9.jpg

It's a PITA without the proper tools. Even with this magnabit, it isn't super easy to compress the spring. Without the magnabit, you can try to compress the spring with a punch, and insert an alignment pin through the retention pin hole. It isn't going to be easy to compress the spring with a dental pick while you tap the pin in.

041_zps491df5b9.jpg

It's a PITA without the proper tools. Even with this magnabit, it isn't super easy to compress the spring. Without the magnabit, you can try to compress the spring with a punch, and insert an alignment pin through the retention pin hole. It isn't going to be easy to compress the spring with a dental pick while you tap the pin in.

I can see how that would be tricky while trying to drive a pin in.

You might have to wait for me to install that safety for a bit...

A big middle finger salute to Photobucket for messing up all my image URL's. Just spent a couple hours moving the pictures to Imagru. Hopefully we won't have any issues for a while.

A big middle finger salute to Photobucket for messing up all my image URL's. Just spent a couple hours moving the pictures to Imagru. Hopefully we won't have any issues for a while.

Their site has been irritating for years. I always hated when people hosted their images there.

The last few months will go down as colossally stupid I believe.

Just what the Dr. ordered, sir. Big thanks to StragerDanger for redoing what ever needed to get done to get these pics up again for us rookies...........

Just what the Dr. ordered, sir. Big thanks to StragerDanger for redoing what ever needed to get done to get these pics up again for us rookies...........

StrangerDanger that is, sorry ill get it staight.

I would like to add my thank-you to the pile. I can tell you put a lot of work into this how-to SD. Thanks for doing this. I found it very informative.

Mike

Great write up and pictures. I've been lurking around a while, whenever I have a question, I do a google search and StrangerDanger is there with answers/pictures.

Thanks for your decade plus contribution of knowledge regarding Benelli firearms.

For those of you buying the new A&S Engineering trigger guards, the new production units have safety assemblies that are much easier to manipulate. The supplied spring also offers a much nicer safety tension.

The frame also has a indent for the trigger spring to sit in to keep it centered.

For those of you buying the new A&S Engineering trigger guards, the new production units have safety assemblies that are much easier to manipulate. The supplied spring also offers a much nicer safety tension.

The frame also has a indent for the trigger spring to sit in to keep it centered.

Sweet, thanx!