I think I'm finally finished!!!!

sonyman74

18 hours ago, Evolution said:

Is that a mag extension/cap combo? And who makes it?

Evolution, Here are the links to the place I bought them.  Big Daddy Unlimited is AMAZING.  You pay $.99 for the trial then $10 a month or $99 per year.  I haven't found ANYONE with lower prices.  I would have saved $800 on my custom 300 PRC build if I would have bought from them.  I bought an MRO and mount for the price of the MRO on MidwayUSA. 

https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/nordic-1-mxt-kit-12ga-bk-needs-nut/

https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/nord-nut-12ga-ber/

On 2/26/2020 at 2:05 PM, StrangerDanger said:

A Cerakote guy could paint just the visible areas of your Briley trigger if you don't like the color. I did that one a few of my FFT triggers.

KYipASR.jpg

Q8TRqqG.jpg

I can't remember if you were the one that did the RTV mod to the Hayle rail so you didn't need to use those stupid set screws?

That was me and I read about it in a review on opticsplanet. I can say it holds up well I just my M4 entry out of NFA jail and broke it in with a 100 or so rounds of high 2.75 and 3" and there's no wiggle. Some of it was 15 pellet 00buck.

What's the RTV mod?  I have the Hayle rail on mine and like it but also really hate those stupid screws for field stripping it.  Was looking at the new Truckee from Mesa Tactical (8-½" version), but I like the contour of the Hayle better since my Surefire pressure pad is high on the rail for my thumb.  Attached is mine (for the record, it does have the benelliparts.net 922r trigger, hammer, & disconnector, plus of course the Hayle rail - it is an original LE model that I used on patrol, but I figured as soon as I swapped the stock, I should do the compliance parts as well).

Benelli M4.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Jeff in CO said:

What's the RTV mod?  I have the Hayle rail on mine and like it but also really hate those stupid screws for field stripping it.  Was looking at the new Truckee from Mesa Tactical (8-½" version), but I like the contour of the Hayle better since my Surefire pressure pad is high on the rail for my thumb.  Attached is mine (for the record, it does have the benelliparts.net 922r trigger, hammer, & disconnector, plus of course the Hayle rail - it is an original LE model that I used on patrol, but I figured as soon as I swapped the stock, I should do the compliance parts as well).

Benelli M4.jpeg

Here is the post that the RTV mod was shown.

https://forums.benelliusa.com/topic/22059-strike-hayl-rail-no-set-screws/

• Upvote 1