Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FS: U.S. made Benelli M4 Full-Length mag tubes - NEW THREAD

SOCOMguy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handsome international trade compay(wwwdot21shoppingdotcom)is a professional company to provide world-renowned brand athletic footwear and apparel.The brand Such as Adidas, Armani,Affliction,Amauri,Burberry,Boss,BBC,Bape,BlackLabel,Coogi,Coach,Chanel,Catier,ChristianAudigier,Diesel,D&G,ED-Hardy,LouisVuitton,Newera,Juicy,Prada,Polo,UGG and so on. The products such as shoes, boot,handbags,hats,apparels,jeans,T-shirts,NFL-Jerseys,MLB-Jerseys,NHL-Jerseys,NBA-Jerseys,etc, If you have any questions or interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We accept small orders!for more information,please view our website: (wwwdot21shoppingdotcom)

Handsome international trade compay(wwwdot21shoppingdotcom)is a professional company to provide world-renowned brand athletic footwear and apparel.The brand Such as Adidas, Armani,Affliction,Amauri,Burberry,Boss,BBC,Bape,BlackLabel,Coogi,Coach,Chanel,Catier,ChristianAudigier,Diesel,D&G,ED-Hardy,LouisVuitton,Newera,Juicy,Prada,Polo,UGG and so on. The products such as shoes, boot,handbags,hats,apparels,jeans,T-shirts,NFL-Jerseys,MLB-Jerseys,NHL-Jerseys,NBA-Jerseys,etc, If you have any questions or interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We accept small orders!for more information,please view our website: (wwwdot21shoppingdotcom)

Is this the new way to telemarket?

Edited by Lawndart

• 2 weeks later...

I had thought about it...

But it seems that a few companies already make a Nova extension like Surecycle. Figured I wouldn't be able to compete in that already established market.

Thanks for the thought though!

M4 tubes in stock!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just purchased a sp350,and took the limiter out so it holds 5+1;but not sure if magazine tube unscrews.do the tubes swap out to work on my model;or do you make an extension?i`am a new shotgun owner,so excuse me.also,called benelli about the skeletonized m4 buttstock and they said they only sell to law enforcement or military!is this because it is not a u.s. compliant part?there are tons of aftermarket m4 stocks for other shotguns.thanks for your help!bob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OKAY! Back on the forums!

After a long summer spent doing local law enforcement orders only, I am back in swing for filling in customer orders. I apologize for the hiatus but there were way too many department orders I had to fill this summer in a short amount of time.

Anyone who desires a full length tube for thier M4, my order time is 2 weeks give or take a few days. That is the guaranteed time you will have to wait once payment is received. Some people may wait less in the instance that I have tubes in stock ready to ship.

Also, because of some new tooling that I have paid for with the law enforcement order this past summer, my tubes will be less expensive than before. New price is $165 shipped.

Please contact me via e-mail through the forum. PM's will be responded to slower because I check the forum a couple times a week. E-mails are preferred!

Thanks all and glad to be back again!

Joe

• 2 weeks later...