What bag are you using for your M4 with collapsible stock?

Heynowwwww

+1 on the Savior Equipment double rifle bag, they make excellent products!! I have two of the Urban Warfare in upgraded “MultiCam” exterior material made of tough-as-nails Cordura..but they are twice the price of the non-MultiCam material. Well built & totally functional, plenty of protected storage for rifles, pistols, mags & accessories. They also include multiple hold/carry handles including padded backpack straps.

If interested, I have a US Peacekeeper Scabbard in new condition. It's the widest mouth opening that allows optics, light, and charging handle. Was planning on using it for range trips and potential quick pull access in home defense situations, but ended up going full pelican hardcase route.

Edited by aznwhip

Quick update.

I got the Savior 36x12 bag.  The M4 with the collapsible stock fits perfectly as the picture attached shows.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FY321GW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The bag seems very well made.  It felt a little bulky at first so I removed the back pack straps and now I think it's great.

Thanks for all the recommendations above.

IMG_0692.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heynowwwww said:

Quick update.

I got the Savior 36x12 bag.  The M4 with the collapsible stock fits perfectly as the picture attached shows.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FY321GW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The bag seems very well made.  It felt a little bulky at first so I removed the back pack straps and now I think it's great.

Thanks for all the recommendations above.

IMG_0692.jpg

Nice! I ordered the 42" black multicam a few days ago. I dont have the collapsible stock, but I do have the Mesa thats a little shorter than the factory fixed stock.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...