What's in the Box

harleywood

They're charging $10 per raffle ticket, just to win the chance to have the oppertunity to pay $2,000 for the gun:D

Mark my words: you will hear the term "limited availability" come into play many times at your dealer and from CS. The translation to these two words: We are going to R@pe your wallet for a long time to come with this one!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Odviously its semi-automatic benelli announced that atleast. Why the **** is everyone saying it might be a overand under or anything like that.i bet this gun has a whole new action the world has never seen.Not gas or inertia something completely new maybe thats y benelli is keeping it such a secret. And they might have improved there comfortech cause everyone complains about it. By the way im a big benelli fan.hate brownings and that damn maxus

Hahahaha.

Ok, but how much will that cost??

Cost?

This is Benelli USA. We don't talk about prices here :cool:

My second guess is a semi-automatic 12/20 combo gun.

You get two bolt assemblies and two barrels.

This one will satisfy the Benelli buyers who like to go to the range and shoot the girly loads, as well as the men.

Wow, a 20/12 combo !! What a great idea. That way, the Benelli shooters that understand shotguns and know how to shoot can and hit what they swing on, can use the 20 guage and the rest of the users that are still walking on their knuckles, can use the 12 gauge and blast into the sky and hope, method. :D

"20 guage teaches skill - 12 gauge just builds muscle mass"

(I just couldn't resist a comment) :)

Okay, okay! I wasn't suppose to tell anybody but I just can't keep a secret. The new Benelli is a 12 guage semi-automatic that uses caseless 12 gauge shotgun shells and an electronic ignition source. The days of misfires, failures to eject, stovepipes and dozens of other issues are over as there is simply nothing to eject. The electronic ignition source permanently ends the infamous "Benelli Click".

The 12 gauge shells will come in only 3" and 3+1/2" magnums for the time being, until more companies can produce the new caseless ammunition. Also the new ammunition will cost 1/3 less than current shells because of the need not to have any type of case or primer at all. And they are totally waterproof!

I apologize for letting all this all out of the bag before March 31, but when it comes to keeping secrets, I AM WEAK. :p

Okay, okay! I wasn't suppose to tell anybody but I just can't keep a secret. The new Benelli is a 12 guage semi-automatic that uses caseless 12 gauge shotgun shells and an electronic ignition source. The days of misfires, failures to eject, stovepipes and dozens of other issues are over as there is simply nothing to eject. The electronic ignition source permanently ends the infamous "Benelli Click".

The 12 gauge shells will come in only 3" and 3+1/2" magnums for the time being, until more companies can produce the new caseless ammunition. Also the new ammunition will cost 1/3 less than current shells because of the need not to have any type of case or primer at all. And they are totally waterproof!

I apologize for letting all this all out of the bag before March 31, but when it comes to keeping secrets, I AM WEAK. :p

You are killing me. But I was wondering if I can go get a hand full of powder and pellets? Also does it still come with the lollipops?