harleywood

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that.

I mean, are fudd guns really the big sellers on the market

now?

Lets get more defensive products. More M4/M2/SNT variants. Then, after that stuff is legislated out of existence, go back to the hunting stuff.

They need to produce the RX4 in the states ASAP. All that bourne supremacy stuff in the video over a hunting piece? Yuk.

I mean, are fudd guns really the big sellers on the market

now?

Lets get more defensive products. More M4/M2/SNT variants. Then, after that stuff is legislated out of existence, go back to the hunting stuff.

They need to produce the RX4 in the states ASAP. All that bourne supremacy stuff in the video over a hunting piece? Yuk.

O/U s are the big seller for skeet and trap.:cool:

duggan,,your not allowed to have one,,you have to be an adult,over 21,your barely past pubes boy.

Hey, M1014, shouldn't we be giving credit to Duggan for a good sense of humor? Lordy, at my age, with the coke-bottle cataract in my left eye (had the right one fixed already!), most bright things are viewed as a five-point star anyway! Give it time, Duggan, and it will ALL look that way!

But seriously, "ported at the bottom to ADD muzzle lift"?? This doesn't make good sense does it? I'm certainly no firearms expert, but the thought comes to mind... if that IS the actual result... why not port at the TOP and REALLY reduce muzzle lift. I would be very interested in your reply and ("Dean") Tucker's reply to this notion.

But seriously, "ported at the bottom to ADD muzzle lift"?? This doesn't make good sense does it? I'm certainly no firearms expert, but the thought comes to mind... if that IS the actual result... why not port at the TOP and REALLY reduce muzzle lift. I would be very interested in your reply and ("Dean") Tucker's reply to this notion.

Sorry; poor attempt at humor/cynicism.