black shotguns

pahuntnut

Just my opinion but to me black shotguns are butt-ugly. and the camo looks out of place on the sporting clay range. Hey Benelli, how about grey spider web or tan spider web on those syn stocks. I know they look great on a Weatherby rifle. (and if you use my idea i would like a discount lol)

Just my opinion but to me black shotguns are butt-ugly. and the camo looks out of place on the sporting clay range. Hey Benelli, how about grey spider web or tan spider web on those syn stocks. I know they look great on a Weatherby rifle. (and if you use my idea i would like a discount lol)

I don't know I have a thing for the jet black synthetic ;)

If that's not for you then you can either duracoat or spraypaint, relatively cheap and both come in a can.

Being black makes them more dangerous, haven't you seen the news?

yes I have and I think they look great if you are on a swat team. The painting is an option but for $1300 to $1600 should i have to?

I would just like to see them with some color options instead of camo or black

I halfways agree with you but my vinci is black:D but i dont like certain guns black vinci is an exeption because my dad said the camo will ware off witch it sounds like benellis stay on pretty well and camo looks allitle of at trap events so does black but it aint a fashion show, in my opinion 870s shouldnt be black any beretta shouldnt be black and certain benellis shouldnt be black. i prefer wood over anything for a upland or spesific sporting clay gun but for waterfowl its gonna get dinged up.

Just my opinion but to me black shotguns are butt-ugly.
and in my opinion, the 1980 look with the brown montecarlo stock is even more ugly!!;) BLACK SYNTHETIC is where its at in this day in age for defensive sg's. and if your into benelli hunting guns, M1014 has SOME NICE PICS all over this board!! by the way, why the heck hasnt he posted his pics here yet!!:D

Lets recap so the ones with the sensitve feeling dont get too hurt and upset. I said I think black shotguns are ugly I dont care who makes them. The synthetic color combo of the weatherby ultralite looks good. I am not talking about "black" shotguns of the assault type but sporting shotguns. So take a deep breath and relax. It is just an opinion and everybody has different tastes that is why they make things like cars and trucks in different colors. Unfortunatly, my only color choices for a SBE are camo and black.

Unfortunatly, my only color choices for a SBE are camo and black.

well then, since you dont like the camo or black you wont be getting an SBE any time soon will you?? its just that some here get sick and tired of people coming to this site and complaining or whining about how benelli doesnt make the gun THEY want!!:rolleyes: and maybe if one was a little more tactful with their gun design advice, maybe just maybe benelli would make you the gun of your dreams!!:o