Upcoming movie with Benelli M4 in it.

Broken Legend

Yeah, really. What the heck happened to that door? Interesting that the M4 has it's sling mount on the left side. I guess that gun must have been used by someone who actually needed a sling at some point. Or Ashton isn't afraid to pop a snap ring for fun.

Only a Hollywood actor could have shot that door up like that.

Must have been the bad guy with an Uzi or something trying to kill Ashton in the closet. Those bad guy actors have excellent aim! I like the fact the bullets are evenly distributed all over the doors but the moldings around the door frame are untouched. Probably some sort of door leaf hating homicidal trim carpenter.

Maybe they used a new type of short barreled, one handed, shotgun that shoots 50 slugs out of a rectangular door shaped choke?;)

Edited by OhioM4

Must have been the bad guy with an Uzi or something trying to kill Ashton in the closet. Those bad guy actors have excellent aim! I like the fact the bullets are evenly distributed all over the doors but the moldings around the door frame are untouched. Probably some sort of door leaf hating homicidal trim carpenter.

Maybe they used a new type of short barreled, one handed, shotgun that shoots 50 slugs out of a rectangular door shaped choke?;)

It was probably Skeeter.....He hates Ashton since he stole Demi from him and I think he has one of those rectangular door shaped chokes :)

When people are shooting at you, conventional wisdom dictates you stand near the door frame so the king studs and extra supports around the door frame provide additional protection. Evidently whoever was shooting at the door did not want to waste any ammo that was not sure to penetrate into the closet.

When people are shooting at you, conventional wisdom dictates you stand near the door frame so the king studs and extra supports around the door frame provide additional protection. Evidently whoever was shooting at the door did not want to waste any ammo that was not sure to penetrate into the closet.

King Studs. I LOL.

Just about any movie with guns in it usually has a ton of technical errors. Number 1 is usually the sustained full auto fire for a half hour before needing to change mags.

One of my other favorites is when they cycle their weapon's action to emphasize a point when they've usually cycled it a few times already but they never have any live rounds being ejected out of the chamber.

I also caught part of some movie on TV a few weeks ago (SciFi Channel I believe) with a bunch of soldiers shooting their M16s They had the Full-auto sound dubbed in but their ejection port covers were closed.

That's Hollywood for Ya'

(Sorry to say I grew up in Hollywood)

Later,

Hookster :)

The biggest Benelli M4 in a movie disappointment was Zombieland.

I remember seeing the preview of that and Woody carrying the M4. I thought to myself, nothing could be cooler than taking out zombies with an M4.

Then, in the movie, they don't even shoot it. Woody just carries it around.

Meh.

I remember seeing the preview of that and Woody carrying the M4. I thought to myself, nothing could be cooler than taking out zombies with an M4.

Then, in the movie, they don't even shoot it. Woody just carries it around.

Meh.

What a waste. I get a woody carrying mine around too. And being in the house, I don't get to shoot mine either.