Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WANT TO BUY BENELLI H20 11711 NEW IN BOX

Here was the last real one that sold on Gunbroker: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876253521 It went for $4,875.00

Mine was even more than that but it was absolutely NIB and never even had been transferred before.

If you use the GB auction site, create a saved search with 11711 with 11796 as an excluded word so you don't get a bunch of results. Then, check the notification box to let you know when one is available. I have bought many rare and obscure items this way. I think sellers are trying to confuse new M4 buyers listing the H2O 11711 heading with the 11796.

Edited by bambihunter
To add prices and links
On 10/14/2020 at 12:36 AM, sykotik said:

I HAVE AN 11794 H20 M4 NEW IN BOX IN CALI IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW ALL UR MISSIN IS A STOCK. CHEAPER TO GO THIS ROUT.  GOOD LUCK FINDING A 11711

What you have isn't a true H20, it's just a cheaper cerakoat version that Benelli is making to replicate the original. 

The Benelli m4 11718 has the NP3 coating but it has a  5 shot mag tube and a Pistol Grip stock. Both the magazine tube and stock could be upgraded to mimic a 11711. But you would also have to upgrade some other items to be 922r compliant.  

Edited by Solarswarm
Extra information
  • Like 1