WTS: Complete A&S Black M4 Trigger Guard (no logo)

Unobtanium

20210409_204630.thumb.jpg.c9a56cde479a0a63d381a66c1637f6c8.jpg20210409_204641.thumb.jpg.78c9d0ccb518c60a6cb32a4537f65961.jpg20210409_204611.thumb.jpg.5eb5331604bd7424790dedcbd8309062.jpg20210409_204623.thumb.jpg.f3b17ecf2cec636493592e3e127e0448.jpg20210409_204650.thumb.jpg.257bc26c6e98b44359cf716a3db054e5.jpgI had bought and assembled this unit with plans to put it into another Benelli M4. I chose to go a different path. This is an LNIB set of giblets from a donor trigger group that came from another gun of mine. Aside from being function tested, it is new/un-used. The trigger group (A&S) is the black, no logo variant, and was also new at the time I installed these smallparts. I used a black TTI safety, and the A&S reduced power safety spring. After assembly, as noted, I function tested this trigger group to ensure that it was safe, and fully functional. It is. All parts not described are OEM Benelli. Price includes shipping within the CONUS. Payment is to be a personal check, Facebook pay, or venmo. Shipping will be USPS Priority, insured for value of sale. Some areas are experiencing shipping and delivery delays. Be aware of this.

I am charging $375 shipped.

-$200 for the A&S TG

-$30 for the TTI safety

-$100 for all the OEM parts it contains (a screaming deal, as you can't even find all of them in stock currently, I'd bet, and certainly not from any one place)

-$45 for my time assembling this and shipping it to you, insured, and paying for such, so you can just plop it in your gun, keep your OEM for spare parts, and rock on.

Edited by Unobtanium
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, LastStand said:

Sorry curious mind over here.  Is the no logo a rarity or something they did after the initial production?  

I just got mine today and it looks the same in the pictures above.

Not sure.  Maybe some vendors only offer the logo version?
I ordered mine directly from A&S and they gave me the option of logo or no logo (I went for the logo).

• Upvote 1

I think they all have the logo shown in the pictures above (which you obviously cannot see when the trigger assembly is in the gun).   The other logo I've seen is on the trigger guard (see poor quality picture below) which is what I wanted to avoid.  You can get either one directly from A&S.  

IMG_1604.jpg

• Upvote 1

Okay thanks all!

I ordered mine from Briley.  It came with the two pins which I made certain was in there based off of previous posts.  No logo and I don’t recall there being an option with or without the logo. It didn’t really matter but this post made me wonder which one I was getting.  ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by LastStand

Just want to publicly say thanks to Unobtanium for the trigger group I bought from him in this thread.

I received it today and it is perfect and new just as he described it. I knew that it would be from my impression of him during the last several years on this forum, is that he is a person who is very meticulous about his firearms.

He also sent it out to me without first receiving the funds I sent him. 

Thank you, sir!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

On 4/14/2021 at 8:11 PM, Evolution said:

Just want to publicly say thanks to Unobtanium for the trigger group I bought from him in this thread.

I received it today and it is perfect and new just as he described it. I knew that it would be from my impression of him during the last several years on this forum, is that he is a person who is very meticulous about his firearms.

He also sent it out to me without first receiving the funds I sent him. 

Thank you, sir!

I've been busy with my new job and not as diligent as I should be in watching the forum. Evolution paid me promptly and this was an excellent transaction. Thankyou! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1