Anyone receive their CC 7 Round Tube Latley?

Milspec

I ordered one about 2 months ago, so since I figure I still had a while to wait, I went ahead and kept the order, and also bought the Briley carbon fiber tube, which was in stock and shipped right away.  Briley tube is very nice- once I get the Carrier Comp I will compare and then decide which one to keep . . .

1 hour ago, Milspec said:

It's amazing there are that many M4's out there in need of tubes.  Between CC and FFT they can't quench the thirst.  That's a lot of M4 shotties. 

I'm surprised Nordic Components hasn't entered the market since they are basically tooled up for long tubular parts.

FFT would be last on my list since their 230$ steel tube is the same price as Carrier Comp's 230$ titanium tube. Even Dave Metal works steel tube is pretty decent at 115$.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doge said:

I'm surprised Nordic Components hasn't entered the market since they are basically tooled up for long tubular parts.

FFT would be last on my list since their 230$ steel tube is the same price as Carrier Comp's 230$ titanium tube. Even Dave Metal works steel tube is pretty decent at 115$.

Yeah good point.  Nordic sure likes making those extensions.

FFT tubes are spendy but then again he out sources everything so that adds to the cost.  Where CC machines, coats, makes his own as far as I know.

I know that CC does their own work. Marcy had explained to me that she and Kip do all the work themselves. They had hired people to help in the past but were not satisfied with the workmanship. She told me that she even runs the lathe sometimes. They are very focused on quality which obviously increases lead time. 

• Upvote 1

I received mine way past the expected/anticipated date. I believe there were some Covid illnesses issues… HOWEVER, CC was very professional, straight forward and well worth the wait! Install was pretty easy. Just a heads up, the new follower is packed inside the shipping tube at the top.. kinda stealthy how it’s packed in there!