Trigger unit reinstall-

Reggie_375RGR

You don't state which shotgun you have but in the M4 manual page 100....press the carrier button, insert the complete trigger group - with cocked hammer - on the receiver in slightly forward position, then draw it back until engaged in the rear of the receiver.

Finally got it2hrs, 95 GD MF'ers and a whole slew of obscenities later

Maybe I'm an idiot but that was hard, you really gotta press it down in there

Why do I get the feeling you were trying to jam it in there without pressing the release button....

Which part was giving your grief? Putting the trigger assembly back into the receiver, or were you trying to reassemble the trigger group?

Hope the package arrived today okay.

Yes the package arrived, thanks

the part that was difficult was where the trigger assembly goes in the reciever by the pistol grip. It wouldn't seat all the way.eventully it seat with alot of pressure. I took it apart after I got it back together to see if anything was broken and it all looked fine. But getting the trigger assembly to seat into the reciever was challenging.

have you ever had that problem? Is it always going to be that difficult to push it down into place so you can get the hole to line up for the pin? When I took the trigger out the second time and put it back in it was alot quicker once I knew how to do it but it seemed like it took alot of force, I thought that it would just slide into place but it took some pressure to get it to seat

It can be tough to push in if the pistol grip/stock is out of alignment -- even slightly. If the unit refuses to go in, try realigning the pistol grip/stock. Just be sure you're pushing the bolt release while pressing it in. Look through the Trigger Pin Bushing hole and use that as an alignment guide.

LOL, I had the same problem, if im reading this right. The trigger assembly will NOT seat properly if you have the the butt stock turned TOO tight. Loosen the stock by one full turn and the trigger will fit nicely. If not, loosen one more turn.

the part that was difficult was where the trigger assembly goes in the reciever by the pistol grip. It wouldn't seat all the way.eventully it seat with alot of pressure. I took it apart after I got it back together to see if anything was broken and it all looked fine. But getting the trigger assembly to seat into the reciever was challenging.

have you ever had that problem? Is it always going to be that difficult to push it down into place so you can get the hole to line up for the pin? When I took the trigger out the second time and put it back in it was alot quicker once I knew how to do it but it seemed like it took alot of force, I thought that it would just slide into place but it took some pressure to get it to seat

You using an Urbino stock?

• 1 year later...