FFT HANDGUARDS vs BENELLI'S!

Djack69

This is why I use OEM Benelli handguards and let Tango Arms stipple them. I know they are made of an application-tested material, and I know they will fit correctly. The USMC tested the everloving hell out of the XM1014. I trust they got the handguard material dialed in.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Unobtanium said:

This is why I use OEM Benelli handguards and let Tango Arms stipple them. I know they are made of an application-tested material, and I know they will fit correctly. The USMC tested the everloving hell out of the XM1014. I trust they got the handguard material dialed in.

Agreed,won't be using these for 922r!

• Like 1

Hmmm... not surprising to me. My opinion of FFT stuff is that generally, the stuff they put out is "almost...but, not quite." 

That's the best I can describe my opinion of their stuff. I had their hand guards and I had an NP3 7 round tube of theirs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evolution said:

Hmmm... not surprising to me. My opinion of FFT stuff is that generally, the stuff they put out is "almost...but, not quite." 

That's the best I can describe my opinion of their stuff. I had their hand guards and I had an NP3 7 round tube of theirs.

How come you say that? Just curious. I was thinking of buying an NP3 tube and putting it aside for when I can afford an H20.

1 hour ago, Gorlami said:

How come you say that? Just curious. I was thinking of buying an NP3 tube and putting it aside for when I can afford an H20.

I have the 7 round tube an 3 position folding stick tube,no problems.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 12508 said:

How did those even get shipped?

No clue , he said a few times that he's never seen it, he also said in another email that the company is difficult to freak with.....oh boy, going to mail them back and see. 

Screenshot_20210610-154754_Outlook.jpg