My M4

muffpirate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the username.

The muted titanium charging handles look pretty slick. They're not shiny like you're thinking.

:)

And I'm on the fence about the muted one.. Seen plenty of pics here. Perhaps if I knew how long it was going to take for the black ones to be produced, I might be more tempted to go ahead with the muted.

I really like the collapsable stock. Unfortunately its forbidden in my country since there is a minimum lenght restriction on shotguns.

The AFG in the above pictures looks like Version 2 (Not Sure though) which is slimmer compared to V1 and is too slim for my hands.

In general the AFG will provide you with an aggresive forward grip which allows better control over the weapon in terms of recoil and sway. Its pretty much the same MD theory from ARs implemented on Shotguns. For me it works great, others that have picked up my shotgun find it difficult to adapt to.

I've seen his post lately and I can only conclude every forum has it's troll.

lol thats funny..

im sorry you guys in the past two days have posted the most despicable M4's. I mean lets get real can we put any more garbage on them

p.s. ive passed enough info around this board

Edited by Bello

I have been hoping to see the black charging handle for over a year now . Still holding my breath !

And I'm on the fence about the muted one.. Seen plenty of pics here. Perhaps if I knew how long it was going to take for the black ones to be produced, I might be more tempted to go ahead with the muted.

I've also been holding out for the black handle. I'm thinking I'm just gonna get the muted one instead. And the hammer. On a side note, I have the Surefire M80 with the AFG on there and I'm really liking it. But for some reason, I have this urge to put the stock forend back on there. I just like the simple looks and basic feel to it. But 922r is forcing me to put a US made part on there and ironically it's making my shotgun into a more deadly weapon with the control advantage of the AFG foregrip.

I've also been holding out for the black handle. I'm thinking I'm just gonna get the muted one instead. And the hammer. On a side note, I have the Surefire M80 with the AFG on there and I'm really liking it. But for some reason, I have this urge to put the stock forend back on there. I just like the simple looks and basic feel to it. But 922r is forcing me to put a US made part on there and ironically it's making my shotgun into a more deadly weapon with the control advantage of the AFG foregrip.

LOL, more deadly!

I just took off my M80 and went stock but if you see me at the range it is a FFT one :)

For a range gun, all the cool toys are nice. For something you intend to actually use for hunting/walking around plinking/SD, etc. I have found that a lot of doodads aren't worth their weight. The current toy I am building is a real PITA to trim weight on, but after my M4S90 experience, I am seriously critiquing every part. I feel like I'm building a track car or something.

I can understand the weight issue BUT if you choose your parts carefully it should not add to the overall weight that much.

To give you an example my setup only adds 1kg to the total weight. On the other hand in a HD/SD scenario i wouldnt expect to have to hold it to the extent that my hands can no longer support it. If i where to go hunting or have to track a long distance with it i would definately use a sling even if it was 1kg lighter than the original weight.