Still looking for a M4 collapsible stock. Crazy these are so hard to find.

Jaason0

These stocks have always been tough to buy, the pandemic made it worse. I think the highest we ever saw one being sold was like 1200$ on Gunbroker.

It is just how things are now. You can see the going market price of a Knight's Armament Company Aimpoint battery cap is like 200$; a little metal cap with their logo that is suppose to cost 35$. SPAS-12s are in the 3000$ and up. HK stuff is ridiculously expensive. Tons of stuff appreciated in value or selling for way above MSRP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Doge said:

These stocks have always been tough to buy, the pandemic made it worse. I think the highest we ever saw one being sold was like 1200$ on Gunbroker.

It is just how things are now. You can see the going market price of a Knight's Armament Company Aimpoint battery cap is like 200$; a little metal cap with their logo that is suppose to cost 35$. SPAS-12s are in the 3000$ and up. HK stuff is ridiculously expensive. Tons of stuff appreciated in value or selling for way above MSRP.

Got to look for deals that’s all.I’ve bought new c stocks in past few months for around $300 each on forums .And waited it out for my Benelli Leo dealer to get parts I need 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Got to look for deals that’s all.I’ve bought new c stocks in past few months for around $300 each on forums .And waited it out for my Benelli Leo dealer to get parts I need 

yup, gonna keep my eyes out! Looking for one at that range now!

1 hour ago, brightt said:

yup, gonna keep my eyes out! Looking for one at that range now!

you just missed out. about six weeks ago a member here was selling the complete stock AND the three position stock tube. i think it got as low as $625 and he couldnt sell it here. it was a great deal.  he moved it to ebay for sell and made considerably more profit

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, brightt said:

I will keep my eye out for one reasonably priced, anyone ever come  across one and don't need it, PM me, prefer H20/NP3 look but black would do as well! 

thanks!

A np3 one will be a hard one to find cheap .I was offered over $900 for the last few spare ones I had .And they sold 

Edited by rubicon20032003

5 hours ago, Rockinfigs said:

I ordered one for $267 from cmc over a yr ago and still have not received it. They keep telling me benelli is using all parts(collapsible stock) to build complete guns right now. 

You are much more patient that I am. I would have cancelled my order.

Yeah. The factory is certainly not using every single stock for complete builds. There's always some stocks circulating in retail packages.

You should just get a refund. I'm not a fortune teller - but I say there's a good chance CMC will cancel your order before you every get the stock.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rockinfigs said:

I ordered one for $267 from cmc over a yr ago and still have not received it. They keep telling me benelli is using all parts(collapsible stock) to build complete guns right now. 

Are you LEO or MIL? I tried ordering from CMC and was told no (as retired MIL.) 

In the end, I ordered an M1014 with the collapsible stock then swapped the recoil tube from my regular M4.  Much more practical then spending half the price of a new gun for just the stock.

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2022 at 4:54 PM, Doge said:

Truthfully no. I remember them selling for $249, I believe it was, and I recall them sitting for some time both in stock at benelliparts, as well as people on the forums failing to sell them for rather low prices, as well. C-Stocks are DIRECTLY tied to availability for pricing. They are probably some of the most market-sensitive firearm related goods that exist. If you want to know how "guns are doing", price C-stocks.

Well I joined the Benelli family around 2013, and in my search for the infamous collapsible stock they were going for roughly 400$.

Even from this ancient thread, the 225$ from Botach seems to be an oddity. Botach still has them out-of-stock listed for 225$ to this day. I do know these stocks can run for about 150€ in the EU.

Edited by Doge

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2022 at 6:08 AM, CobraBG said:

You are much more patient that I am. I would have cancelled my order.

I thought about it. But I paid little over $200 for the stock and they charge I think 20-25 % cancel fee which is ridiculous.. So I just decided to wait. 

On 3/15/2022 at 3:06 PM, Triode said:

Are you LEO or MIL? I tried ordering from CMC and was told no (as retired MIL.) 

In the end, I ordered an M1014 with the collapsible stock then swapped the recoil tube from my regular M4.  Much more practical then spending half the price of a new gun for just the stock.

Yea a Leo...yeah I think only active Leo or mil. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rockinfigs said:

I don't get how benelliparts. Net is getting the collapsible stocks in stock when all the other benelli dealers are not able to get them. Makes you wonder

But they do. Sometimes it be like that, with everything. From cars to C-stocks.