FS: Geissele Automatics Benelli M4 Hammer

Toaster

New in Package w/ instructions.

see attached images.

Rare and collectible.

922® compliant part. Stamped "US"

$360 shipped in the US.

First PM, or post with "I'll take it" gets it.

payment via PayPal friends and family or USPS Money order

IMG_5258.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

Edited by Toaster

It's not. That's not how things work,

This is new in the package, unused.

It is right on par with Geissele's other new offerings for equally priced platforms. I urge you to look at the MCX, Scar, or Sopmod trigger. The latter being $400, and still available! This is not.

Thank you for your interest

Edited by Toaster
  • Downvote 1

It is right on par with Geissele's other new offerings for equally priced platforms. I urge you to look at the MCX, Scar, or Sopmod trigger. The latter being $400, and still available! This is not.

Mine was New in the package and untouched by Human Hands as well

I have seen several sell at this price point in the last year. So it’s what the market will bare. They are the absolute best hammer out there. They don’t deform like the OEM and FFT hammers from impacting on the along the face where it makes contact with the bolt carrier. If you shoot the M4 a lot, you’ll start to see the hammer face deform, I have posted pictures of this in the past. The sear engagement is larger and provides for a really nice safe hammer release. It’s geissele quality in the golden era of Geissele. It’s going to be tough to beat. They’re super rare these days, I only see a handful pop up for sale here and there.

I mix them in with FFT components, I’ve even plated a few in NP3 to make them even better.

I kick myself for not clearing out an online store who had 13 a few years back.

• Like 1

I have seen several sell at this price point in the last year. So it’s what the market will bare. They are the absolute best hammer out there. They don’t deform like the OEM and FFT hammers from impacting on the along the face where it makes contact with the bolt carrier. If you shoot the M4 a lot, you’ll start to see the hammer face deform, I have posted pictures of this in the past. The sear engagement is larger and provides for a really nice safe hammer release. It’s geissele quality in the golden era of Geissele. It’s going to be tough to beat. They’re super rare these days, I only see a handful pop up for sale here and there.

I mix them in with FFT components, I’ve even plated a few in NP3 to make them even better.

Just curious

Have you seen the Briley up close?

Yep. DSG shoulda been wiped by me, too. Little did I know. I thought the FFT being on the market would devalue it, but should have known based on the FFT Ti CH's not devaluing the CC A2/Ti handles.

I don't have any interest in your item. You failed to see the sarcasm. Please tell me how things work then. According to you.

Is it supposed to stay in it's wrapper and forever to remain unused as a "collector's piece"? Some rare piece of art work, to be put into a plexiglass box in it's wrapper so you can gaze at it admiringly?

Or, is this simply a gun part to be taken out of the package and used? Put into a gun to enhance longevity, durability, possibly reliability, and therefore, hold value because it is a superior part?

Tell us honestly how much you paid for it. I bet that you won't because you don't want anyone to know how badly you are trying to take someone.

I never could stomach people who come onto gun boards with rare or hard to find parts and try to hawk them for outrageous prices. There is fair price and profit and there is gouging. I never have believed in or operated in the latter.

Take your overpriced **** to ebay or gunbroker. If you owned a store, you'd probably be one of those people in a natural disaster who would sell foodstuffs and water for 5 times the price.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Evilution

Have you been readin' my mind again dangit!

Some boards ban you for this. I think Head-case does that.

I can understand Toaster wanting to profit from what is now a valuable trigger as it were.

But when I've made some profit on something(on other boards) like this situation, I did as you suggest, I took it to Fleabay.

Fleabay never helped me with a technical issue, never helped me solve a problem, and it is a "whatever the market will bear" environment. So all's fair.

I just don't have the testicular mass to gouge folks who have helped me... To each their own

@Evilution

I can understand Toaster wanting to profit from what is now a valuable trigger as it were.

But when I've made some profit on something(on other boards) like this situation, I did as you suggest, I took it to Fleabay.

Fleabay never helped me with a technical issue, never helped me solve a problem, and it is a "whatever the market will bear" environment. So all's fair.

I just don't have the testicular mass to gouge folks who have helped me... To each their own

Especially this guy who has spent about 50% of his time here railing at/telling people here how stupid they are.

I don't have any interest in your item. You failed to see the sarcasm. Please tell me how things work then. According to you.

Is it supposed to stay in it's wrapper and forever to remain unused as a "collector's piece"? Some rare piece of art work, to be put into a plexiglass box in it's wrapper so you can gaze at it admiringly?

Or, is this simply a gun part to be taken out of the package and used? Put into a gun to enhance longevity, durability, possibly reliability, and therefore, hold value because it is a superior part?

Tell us honestly how much you paid for it. I bet that you won't because you don't want anyone to know how badly you are trying to take someone.

I never could stomach people who come onto gun boards with rare or hard to find parts and try to hawk them for outrageous prices. There is fair price and profit and there is gouging. I never have believed in or operated in the latter.

Take your overpriced **** to ebay or gunbroker. If you owned a store, you'd probably be one of those people in a natural disaster who would sell foodstuffs and water for 5 times the price.

I hope you never price auto sears.

@Evilution

The idea of price gouging nearly makes me sick. Pricing an item over 5x what it sold for is freaking nuts.

I guess it just isnt in my nature to profit off of others on a gun board.

• Like 1