Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
CalPatriot

New Mesa Tactical M-Lok forend for M4

Seems legit...excited to see a review.  Mesa if you're seeing this get a demo unit over to mrgunsandgear for his M4!

While I'm glad that companies are paying attention to the platform, I have to admit that aesthetically speaking, I don't like that forend at all.

Not a fan of the MLOK mount placements. You don’t want the mounted item right where your hand will be. The Hayl rail had better positioning, but its set screw interface was worse than cancer. 

On 1/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, StrangerDanger said:

Not a fan of the MLOK mount placements. You don’t want the mounted item right where your hand will be. The Hayl rail had better positioning, but its set screw interface was worse than cancer. 

Good comments...  I'm thinking of using the forward M-Lok slots for light/laser/QD mount, the rearward one(s) for pressure switch(es) and the one underneath for an angled grip.  Will have to see how the placement works out once I get one... 

Totally agree on the set screw interface 🙂.  I was toying with the idea of using nylon-tipped set screws instead of the ones supplied to see if they might work better until I saw the offering from Mesa Tactical.

I've been waiting forever and a day for the AVA Tactical light mount and I've just given up at this point...