Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who else is waiting on things to come in?

Posted (edited)

M4 parts are popular right now it seems.  
I am sure a large number of us are waiting on stuff we ordered/preordered. 

They say misery loves company, so what are you waiting for the notification/call on?

I am a big CarrierComp fan.  Patiently waiting for the call for my parkerized titanium 7rd mag tube/follower/spring.
Order placed 3/20

Edited by bigdog02
Posted (edited)

I don’t know why you guys just don’t order one from a Benelli leo  dealer.Then mess  with that Benelli parts anyways. And there waiting bs .And paying up for one 

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

I don’t know why you guys just don’t order one from a Benelli leo  dealer.Then mess  with that Benelli parts anyways. And there waiting bs .And paying up for one 

I haven't found any LEO dealers who can get them either. Any info you can share would be much appreciated. 

I'm waiting for my trigger group to return from Briley. I sent it in the first week of March and still no movement..... I called last week and they said they are out of parts and are waiting for them to active back from the titanium nitride treatment. They expect the parts to be back in this week sometime. Then build the triggers and ship them out. It sounds like it's going to be a bit yet. 

Edited by fatbiker852
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, fatbiker852 said:

I haven't found any LEO dealers who can get them either. Any info you can share would be much appreciated. 

All I Leo dealer does is call rep and place order.It comes down to if they want too really .Even a direct Benelli dealer can place a order for anything.Leo Kinda gets orders filled better 

All a Leo dealer does is call rep and place orderI It  comes down to if they want too really .Even a direct Benelli dealer can place a order for anything.Leo Kinda gets orders filled better

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, bigdog02 said:

They say misery loves company, so what are you waiting for the notification/call on?

I am a big CarrierComp fan.  Patiently waiting for the call for my parkerized titanium 7rd mag tube/follower/spring.
Order placed 3/20

Same - order placed 3/5.  I sent an email a couple days ago to make sure I hadn't missed a call or email.  They were very nice explaining the delays and challenges they're facing.  I was told to expect a call (850 area code) early to mid June.

• Upvote 1
On 5/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, bigdog02 said:

Order placed 3/20

Ordered mine 3/29