US Made Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock

StrangerDanger

Next time you have some vacation, come out to Arizona and enjoy some true freedom. Yes, we even allow comrades from California and Illinois carry firearms open or concealed carry without any Nazi papers or permits. It's so dangerous to be a criminal here that most crimes are relegated to burglary type crimes. Robbery is pretty rare for the obvious reasons.

Vote with your dollars and abandon the sinking ship. Afterall, Arizona isn't all deserts.

Arizona carry of a Benelli M4. Loaded of course.

5386519131_8c4cc03b5a_b.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! I can't even get away with that in VA.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you have some vacation, come out to Arizona and enjoy some true freedom. Yes, we even allow comrades from California and Illinois carry firearms open or concealed carry without any Nazi papers or permits. It's so dangerous to be a criminal here that most crimes are relegated to burglary type crimes. Robbery is pretty rare for the obvious reasons.

Vote with your dollars and abandon the sinking ship. Afterall, Arizona isn't all deserts.

Arizona carry of a Benelli M4. Loaded of course.

5386519131_8c4cc03b5a_b.jpg

I've trained at Gunsite before, met the Colonel (obviously before he died) and he gave us a tour of his house. I took full advantage of open carry around town!

Guinea pigs, what's the verdict on this stock? It'd be especially relevant to hear from anyone who bought this that has experience with Benelli factory collapsible stocks.

I placed an order last week and havent received it yet. UPS tracking states it will be in by this wednesday. Should have a full report to give sometime after that. I do not have a original C-Stock and have never seen one in person. Dont worry, I will take many photo's and grade overall quality of the US made c-stock. Hopefully its just as good.

I placed an order last week and havent received it yet. UPS tracking states it will be in by this wednesday. Should have a full report to give sometime after that. I do not have a original C-Stock and have never seen one in person. Dont worry, I will take many photo's and grade overall quality of the US made c-stock. Hopefully its just as good.

Have you already checked your extension tube to make sure it has the notches to accommodate the C-stock?

Have you already checked your extension tube to make sure it has the notches to accommodate the C-stock?

Yes...........My M4 is a model #11707 that has the newer style receiver extension that has the 4 notches. I have taken it appart to verify.

Edited by Zeke

As for Arizona, when they vote next week to take control of the Grand Canyon and Federal Lands, I will be interested in purchasing prime hunting property.

Dang, PROP 120 went down, therefore I won't be purchasing prime hunting property. :mad: Dang, what a bad day for this old man.

Good pics and thank you. I've never even taken the butt end off of mine yet. Is it a pain in the butt? - no pun intended but I was just messing with it (half heartedly) and does it unscrew or what bud? Gonna have to do it pretty soon either way. I see the extended threads on yours so I'm guessing it must be threaded on?

Yea, I know. Go find my damn manual right? lol

• 3 weeks later...
My factory M4 c-stock has also a tiny wobble, and it could be that the us made c-stock retaining pin doesn`t seat down properly or is slightly too narrow in diameter due to a metric made firearm. Maybe someone could swap a factory retaining pin into the us c-stock.

I received mine from Promag today only to find out that the retaining pin (part 106J if it were Benelli) was missing from my build. Simple oversight I suppose from a custom product. I talked to Pro Mag and they were willing ot mail me a new stock, but I urged them just to mail the pin so we didn't have to hassle with an exchange.

In the meantime I'm using a large nail that I hacked down to size. The diameter of the nail isn't quite right for smooth transitions from each position, but it is sufficient to hold the stock in place.

So if you put the Promag collapsable stock on your M4 you only need a US made magazine extension to be compliant?

If counting the PG and the telescoping stock as two made in the USA parts, then you would need one more US made part other than the mag tube I'm fairly sure. A US made follower would do it.

I ordered a US made mag extension and follower from Carrier Comp and a collapsable M4 stock from Promag. I reckon I'll just sell my factory Benelli collapsable stock later on. This simplifies the 922r BS.

Narkcop, I would be curious to know your opinion on the quality difference between the Benelli c-stock and the Magpul when yours finally arrives. Especially as to how the two compare when sliding back and forth between the three locking positions.

Narkcop, I would be curious to know your opinion on the quality difference between the Benelli c-stock and the Magpul when yours finally arrives. Especially as to how the two compare when sliding back and forth between the three locking positions.

Once it arrives and is installed I will examine it for a couple of days and try to get away to shoot and I will then post my experiences.